How to get rid of Your Speed Test Hub (Recommended Steps)
This article can help you to remove “Your Speed Test Hub” from your System completely & safely. You can read the instruction/information and follow the removal steps given below to overcome from this problem. It is unwanted program that is considered as redirect virus. It can forcedly redirect your search on questionable or misleading websites. Cyber cooks traces your online experience and steals your sensitive data as well. You can’t able to work on your computer as usual like before. Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully.
“Your Speed Test Hub” a browser hijacker
It is very harmful program and computer infection that is categorized as browser hijacker. It is able to hijack your some popular web browser including Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera and other. It modifies default home page, new tab and search engine of your browser that causes browser can redirects on unwanted sites. Crooks are promoting third parties software and websites to earn generate some revenue from them. It can redirect your browser on third parties sites constantly. It drops malicious ads or popup on your browser while you surfing online. It displays ads in the form of notification, fake alert messages, TV serial ads, actress or adult related ads, banner, coupon, offer, commercial ads and popup messages on your browser in huge amount. It is not an easy task to delete each ad one-by-one from System. You should try to delete this nasty malware from PCs quickly otherwise, you will suffer lots.
Your Speed Test Hub affects offline activity as well. It does malicious changes in your Windows PCs without permission. It disables your some genuine application running in your System including antivirus, Firewall, control panel, registry setting and other. It is very risky virus for your online privacy & safety. Its main aim is to steal your curial data like IP address, geographical location, login ID, password, email ID, age, search queries, browser history, bank account details, credit card number and more information as well. They can send your all sensitive data to hacker or third parties that cause big troubles. You should scan your computer with very strong antimalware tools immediately.
How your System infected from Your Speed Test Hub?
- Malicious ads or popup: This dubious program can come through malicious ads or popup messages which are displayed on your browser at any times.
- Suspicious links: It can come via malicious hyperlinks or in-text links.
- Email spam messages: It can get install in your PCs from email spam messages or unsolicited mail and attachments.
- Freeware or shareware: It is mostly get install in your machine as bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet.
- Porn or adult related websites: If you are watching porn videos regular, then be careful. You can get lots of adware and other malicious malware in your PCs as bundles of it.
Remove Your Speed Test Hub using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Your Speed Test Hub then you were highly suggested to delete Your Speed Test Hub by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Your Speed Test Hub. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Your Speed Test Hub. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Your Speed Test Hub from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Your Speed Test Hub using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Your Speed Test Hub manually?
Eliminate Your Speed Test Hub by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Your Speed Test Hub as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Your Speed Test Hub entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Your Speed Test Hub.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Your Speed Test Hub.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Your Speed Test Hub and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Your Speed Test Hub infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Your Speed Test Hub again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.