Simple Guide To Fix Your connection is not private error in Google Chrome
Your connection is not private error is usually seen in Google Chrome when trying to open certain website. This error message means that chrome is trying to protect your information and prevent your private site from accessing others that cause private information loss or leakage. There could be other reason such as wrong date and time on the computer, antivirus software blocking the SSL connection, invalid chrome cache and cookies require clearing etc. Your connection is not private error message also seen while your system affected by potentially unwanted program or adware. It changes the chrome browser setting such as internet setting, browser setting, and homepage setting etc. It also adds additional malicious extension, plug-in, add-on etc which change the time and date as well as block firewall, task manager and real antivirus program of the System.
How Potentially Unwanted Program get enters:
While you downloading and installing freeware and shareware program such as audios, videos, games, apps and so on from third party webpage then the potentially unwanted get enters into your System without any your knowledge. It also spread instantly with the attachments of junk mails, insert corrupted CD, Downloading unwanted program, peer to peer sharing files and performing other annoying activities.
Tips To Avoiding Potentially Unwanted Program:
To avoid Potentially Unwanted Program get enters into your System, you must need to follow few tips.
- Must be avoiding the installation of freeware program from third party webpage.
- Read the installation Guide carefully as well as select custom or advance options.
- Don’t try to attach any mail which comes through unknown site.
- Don’t share any files through network environments.
- Be careful while performing other annoying activities.
How To Fix Your connection is not private error:
To fix Your connection is not private error users must follow few methods.
- Set Correct Time And Date
- Adjust Firewall Setting
- Clear Browsing Cache
- Use incognito Mode
Are you seeing Your connection is not private error then it is highly possibilities that your System is infected by potentially unwanted program? To fix Your connection is not private error problem you must need to remove malware infection from your PC.
Remove Your connection is not private error using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Your connection is not private error then you were highly suggested to delete Your connection is not private error by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Your connection is not private error . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Your connection is not private error . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Your connection is not private error from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Your connection is not private error using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Your connection is not private error manually?
Eliminate Your connection is not private error by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Your connection is not private error as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Your connection is not private error entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Your connection is not private error .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Your connection is not private error .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Your connection is not private error and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Your connection is not private error infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Your connection is not private error again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.