How to get rid of Winreg64.exe (Complete Solution)
If you are using regular Winreg64.exe on your computer, then be careful. It is very devastating Trojan horse virus that creates big troubles in your System. It drains the power of your CPUs & GPUs and makes your System very slow. It doesn’t take too many times to corrupt your System. They can never do any mercy with your computer. Cyber security expert has identified this virus and they have given suitable solution as per System problems. This article gives you complete guideline to overcome from this problem. Don’t be panic, please read this article.
What is Winreg64.exe?
Winreg64.exe is bogus executable program that is comes under the category of Trojan horse virus. It can be easily seen in task manger of your computer as running process. It is executes itself in your PCs without intervention. It can open the backdoor of your computer and allows the hacker to control your System in its own ways. It might possible that it works smoothly in your computer in beginning like legitimate exe files. However, it shows unusual behavior in front of you. It can corrupt your all files like documents, text, css, html, pdf, ppt, xlx, images, audios, videos and other files of your System and drop an error messages on your computer screen while you try to open such file again. It disables your some legitimate application that includes antivirus, control panel, registry editor, Firewall setting and other that cause big problems.
Winreg64.exe is high risk for your online privacy and safety. Cyber crooks are responsible for such illegal activity. Its main aim is to steal your all crucial and confidential information. They can transfer your all information to hacker or unauthorized user. This virus is mostly get install in your machine through infected external media drives like CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and other. It can come from malicious sources from online like email spam messages, attachments, malicious hyperlinks, malicious ads or popup, porn or torrent websites, misleading websites, fake software, crack software and other sources. It is possible to get rid of Winreg64.exe with our easy removal guide.
Remove Winreg64.exe using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Winreg64.exe then you were highly suggested to delete Winreg64.exe by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Winreg64.exe. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Winreg64.exe. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Winreg64.exe from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Winreg64.exe using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Winreg64.exe manually?
Eliminate Winreg64.exe by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Winreg64.exe as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Winreg64.exe entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Winreg64.exe.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Winreg64.exe and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Winreg64.exe infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Winreg64.exe again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.