Get rid of WindowsRecoveryCleaner (Immediate Uninstall)
This article will give you complete information about WindowsRecoveryCleaner as well as you will get some recommended solution as per System requirements. It has detected as Trojan horse virus by Cyber security experts. According to them, it is very devastating malware and computer infection that is able to corrupt all types of files of your computer and drops an error messages on your computer screen. It steals your all crucial & confidential information and delivers it to hacker or unknown users that cause big troubles. Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully.
What is WindowsRecoveryCleaner?
It is fake program that claims to protect your System against malicious harmful programs or junk files and recover all corrupts in your System. It easily attacks your all version of Windows OS based computer and does malicious unnecessary changes in your computer without permission. It infects/corrupts your all files including images, audios, videos, games, pdf, ppt, xlx, css, html, text, documents, databases and other files of your computer. When you try to open such infected files again, then you get an error messages on your computer screen. If you have created backup of your all files by using very strong & legitimate backup & recovery software, then it is good for you. Otherwise, you will lose your all files permanently.
The presence of WindowsRecoveryCleaner is not safe for your computer privacy & safety. It uses more power approx 80% power of your CPUs & GPUs and slowdown the overall performance of your computer immediately. It can block your internet access and installing software as well. This nasty malware disables your some genuine application running in your computer like antivirus software, Firewall security, control panel, System registry setting and other. It injects malicious codes in your System registry setting that causes restarts your computer in certain interval of times automatically. Cyber crooks are behind this illegal tactics. Its main aim is to collect your some information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, password, banking information, credit card details and other. They can deliver your all crucial & confidential information to hacker or unknown users that cause big troubles. So, it is important to delete it from your computer.
How your System gets infected from WindowsRecoveryCleaner?
This nasty malware is mostly get install in your machine through bundles of free software which you are downloaded from internet. It can get enters into your machine from email spam messages, email attachments, suspicious or in-text links, fake software updates, pirated software, infected external media drives (CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and other), social media, porn or adult related websites, torrent site and other. You should be careful while surfing online and click on ads or popup after double reading. You should choose recommended custom/advance setting for the installation of free software in your computer. If these setting are not given, then you can cancel the process of installation. It is possible to get rid of WindowsRecoveryCleaner with our easy removal solution.
Remove WindowsRecoveryCleaner using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with WindowsRecoveryCleaner then you were highly suggested to delete WindowsRecoveryCleaner by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like WindowsRecoveryCleaner. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove WindowsRecoveryCleaner. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall WindowsRecoveryCleaner from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete WindowsRecoveryCleaner using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of WindowsRecoveryCleaner manually?
Eliminate WindowsRecoveryCleaner by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out WindowsRecoveryCleaner as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove WindowsRecoveryCleaner entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete WindowsRecoveryCleaner.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ WindowsRecoveryCleaner.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent WindowsRecoveryCleaner and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like WindowsRecoveryCleaner infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by WindowsRecoveryCleaner again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.