If the webpage continuously gets redirected to WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up then this means that your PC has been infected with an Adware or the webpage is rerouted to doubtful webpage. This pop-up represents a tech support scam where it says that PC is infected with severe malware infection. Further, the victims are asked to call on a particular number for tech support. They ask to provide remote access over the infected PC.
WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up covers the entire PC screen and comes regularly while browsing and disturbs the overall Online browsing experience. Such pop-ups are not harmful until and unless you follow their suggestion. If you make the recommended call support number then you will be tricked to provide
- Remote access to your PC
- Reveal your IP address, geographical location
- Provide banking details, username, password etc.
- Other malware infections could get installed in the background
You should never allow third-parties that represents them self as a Microsoft certified technician to access your PC. They are cyber-criminals in reality. You must ignore all the third-party pop-ups that say that your PC is infected. Don’t believe on their automatic scan report because they are spam. If the pop-up appears on the screen suddenly while browsing then you must close them immediately.
If WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up is occurring due an adware infection then this is more serious. It will modify the browser settings and will now allow you to reconfigure it. Apart from these scam pop-ups, it delivers commercial ads that are fully sponsored and the criminals get funds and commission when you click on them.
Why are you noticing WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up on your PC?
There is high possibility that you have got the infection from freeware, peer-to-peer file sharing networks, spam email attachments, hyperlinks and so on. You should be especially carefully regarding freeware and shareware installation. Most of them contain hidden additional attachments with them that could be a malware or spyware. The rule is that you should always choose advance/custom installation process. Unmark all the preselected additional files and programs. Be careful from spam emails that usually represent themselves as if they contain some receipt, tax papers and so on. There are a lot of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors on their content.
The notification like WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up tries hard to manipulate you. They try to convince you that your PC is really infected. The fake warning message could be related to malware attack, System errors, license issue, and even child pornography promotion. With such warning and alerts, they try to convince you about data breaches and theft. Remember that genuine companies or organization will never ask you to make call especially through ransom ads and pop-ups.
WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up is a serious issue and you must take quick action to remove it. It represents an adware infection hence it is recommended to scan your PC with a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
Remove WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up then you were highly suggested to delete WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up manually?
Eliminate WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by WARNING! 41 Threats Found pop-up again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.