How can I delete uTorrentie manually?
I have a Windows based PC which got infected with uTorrentie few days back. The anti-malware can noticed the existence of its related files and items in the “C” drive and list its entries in the scan report but unfortunately it totally fails to uninstall it. The overall performance of my work-station has become extremely sluggish and unresponsive. I bother as if my PC will get crashed. I tried to uninstall this malware on my own but as I am a non-technical person, I failed to achieve the success. So, please help to get rid of this terrible infection.
uTorrentie is a very risky and perilous Trojan infection whose existence in any PC means that the work-station will not boing to perform smoothly. First thing first, it alters the important registries and System files followed by the browser settings including its default homepage, search-engine provider and new-tab URL etc. It also downloads some rootkits and undercover plug-ins and add-ons in the browser that constantly spy on users activities and try to steal highly sensitive information such as Online transaction, bank account details, password, login-information and so on. uTorrentie uses anti-removal techniques so that it doesn’t uninstalled even if you get detected. It constantly changes its file names and location so its identification is very difficult. It makes a remote connection with the third-party server and thus cyber-criminals can also access your PC without any hurdle.
uTorrentie attacks the targeted PC very secretly using deceptive technique. It primarily uses email spooling and freeware bundling process to get installed secretly. Bad practices such as opening unknown email attachments, visiting porn websites and clicking harmful hyperlinks, etc. often result in such malware attack. So, it is important that you remain highly careful while Online browsing activities. Don’t uses unofficial and unsafe sources in order to download or install any kind of program. Try to read the “Terms and Agreement” and EULA page carefully.
The attack of uTorrentie has a very hazardous and dangerous consequence on the System performance as well as on the security of personal data. It even opens backdoor for the attack of other malware infection. So, any kind of carelessness in its removal will turn out to be very risky. Follow the simple process mentioned below to remove uTorrentie permanently from your work-station.
Remove uTorrentie using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
uTorrentie: Online as well as Offline impacts
Online errors faced can by Users due to this threat:
- It will change your browser’s default search engine along with homepage and new tab page.
- From the beginning to last of surfing, you will constantly end up redirected to same malicious domain (especially to websites with 404 error page).
- You are blocked from accessing the security related domains.
- While surfing session you were forces to face numbers of pop-up ads and junk notifications.
- Due to unauthorized modifications by uTorrentie, your Computer’s Internet Speed does sluggish.
- You will also eventually get blue screen error (BSOD error) which freezes your entire browser’s process.
- You won’t be able to log out your own personal account due to modification in domain’s java scripts.
- Some strange toolbars and browser extension were automatically installed which increase browsing loading time.
- It will cause your browser freezing which can crashes eventually.
- In will runs click fraud and phishing functions online in order to increase Internet traffic of particular domain and illegally earn some revenue.
- Your mails, social messages were not able to send. It will bounce back right after sending to particular recipient.
Offline errors associated to uTorrentie have been found by experts:
- Some strange Icons were automatically installed inside your Computer’s taskbar, System tray as well as Desktop.
- You can find out some unwanted programs installed inside the PC named inside the Control Panel’s program list.
- You can notice unusual amount of file’s name were attached to favourites which even you don’t know.
- Strange problems were keeps happening while User’s work (performance issues, program gets crashes, etc.)
- PC’s performance got decreased since this vermin installed.
- Even you will not doing any particular work on PC, the RAM as well as CPU resources usage got higher than expect.
- Drives files were modified automatically or they were automatically moved to another drive volume.
- Malicious files replicate with legitimate and automatically delete from PC.
- As after starting the System the PC display got flips upside down or inverted.
- Automatic printing of documents and changing of desktop wallpaper.
- Not opening up task manager or taskbar disappearance.
- PC will take long time of booting and sometime it will restart automatically.
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with uTorrentie then you were highly suggested to delete uTorrentie by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like uTorrentie. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove uTorrentie. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall uTorrentie from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete uTorrentie using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of uTorrentie manually?
Eliminate uTorrentie by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out uTorrentie as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove uTorrentie entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete uTorrentie.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent uTorrentie and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like uTorrentie infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by uTorrentie again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.