Simple Steps To Uninstall Uc123.com from PC
Uc123.com is a dubious website that tries to presents itself a genuine and useful search engine which claims enhance user’s online browsing experience by the providing best and quick searching results. It might seems like a legitimate search engine Google, yahoo, Bing and UC Browser. But unluckily, it is entirely differ from them. While you will go to search any query on this search engine it will show you unwanted or unrelated searching results. Once you will click on those searching results then it will get redirection issues. However, Uc123.com is categorized as a redirect virus that the main function redirects users from genuine webpage to other harmful site without any concern. It developed by the team of remote hacker with the main target to infiltrate innocent users. It usually attaches itself with the System toolbars, browser extension, plug-in, add-on etc. It is able to infect all kinds of Web browsers like as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Edge and others. It will also change the default web browser setting such as internet setting, browser setting, Homepage setting and DNS setting etc.
Distribution Methods of Uc123.com:
Like other harmful infection Uc123.com distributed in to your System via various intrusive methods. Some of the most common ways are given below.
- With the attachments of junk mails which come through unknown address.
- Bundling of freeware and shareware program which users mostly download through third party webpage.
- Updating System Software and Application with third party product.
- Visiting commercial and suspicious site.
- Click on malicious and suspicious links.
- Playing online games and watching movies.
Thus you are highly suggested don’t try to attach any mails which comes through unknown site. Because spam mails contains lots of malicious files which embedded lots of infection within. Once you click on those adverts even accidently then the malware infection gets installed into the system without any your knowledge.
How Uc123.com Is More Harmful for PC :
Moreover, Uc123.com is a very harmful virus that has the ability to deactivate the System security and privacy by inactivate firewall, task manager, control panel etc. It is able to corrupt your System files and Windows registries as well as add other harmful files. The main aim of this virus is to gather various online data that is related to users browsing activities like as search queries, web histories, cookies and other online details for evil use. It is able to slowdown surfing speed and makes your browser totally useless. Thus it is highly advice to delete this virus as far as possible. Please follow the below easy removal guide that help you to remove Uc123.com easily and instantly from PC
Remove Uc123.com using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Uc123.com then you were highly suggested to delete Uc123.com by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Uc123.com . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Uc123.com . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Uc123.com from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Uc123.com using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Uc123.com manually?
Eliminate Uc123.com by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Uc123.com as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Uc123.com entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Uc123.com .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Uc123.com .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Uc123.com and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Uc123.com infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Uc123.com again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.