Guidance to Delete UC Browser virus properly
UC Browser virus is a browser-hijacker that presents itself is a genuine search-engine. It changes the default homepage to en.eu123.com which is a sponsored website and contains so many bogus links. It may look genuine and helpful in first glance but it is a trap. Its homepage is very colorful which so many links related to popular social media websites such as Facebook, YouTube, Yahoo, Linked-in, Instagram, Twitter and so on. When you use the services or interact with any of the links, additional suspicious webpage opens in the new-tab URL. They contains porn contents, Online dating spam, bogus offers and codes etc. to manipulate and cheat the innocent victims.
UC Browser virus usually comes in the targeted PC through bundling and social engineering tricks. The free program on the Internet is often monetized by installed additional harmful applications along with main program. After settling down, it starts to modify the basic settings of browser. This causes unwanted webpage redirections and inaccessibility to legitimate and popular websites. The built-in search box will get changed to UC Browser. Its sister websites automatically opens in the web browser with the help of add-ons or extension.
UC Browser virus is very risky because many users and security experts claimed that it leads to security and privacy issues. The way it collects the user’s information and uses it is not safe at all. It uses very weak encryption to store data. Further, the collected information may be sent to third-parties. In past, it was revealed by Snowden-leaked documents that UC Browser virus was involved in cyber espionage conducted by the Five Eye intelligence community. It is capable to leak sensitive information such as IMEI, IMEI, MSISDN data, Android ID, MAC address and other sensitive information and shares it with third-parties.
UC Browser virus is promoted on Phishing Websites:
The associated members are using dishonest marketing techniques to drive traffic on UC Web products. The suspicious ads redirects users to notification with bogus claims that there PC has been infected with malware. Such message usually urges to use the UC browser to prevent further damage and spam. So, there is high possibility that marketers are getting profit from the main distributor to bring traffic on their website.
Troubles to Remove UC Browser virus
When you try to remove the associated UC Browser Products or its core files, the “Add or Remove Programs” may not work. So, using Control Panel to remove its related programs is useless. Further, the associated uefochubsrv.sys file also doesn’t get eradicated.
So, if you notice UC Browser virus in your work-station including any Windows OS or browser versions, it is recommended to scan the PC with a powerful anti-malware tool. This will remove UC Browser virus from the browser as well as provides protection to your work-station in runtime environment.
Remove UC Browser virus virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with UC Browser virus virus then you were highly suggested to delete UC Browser virus virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like UC Browser virus virus . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove UC Browser virus virus . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall UC Browser virus virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete UC Browser virus virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of UC Browser virus virus manually?
Eliminate UC Browser virus virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out UC Browser virus virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove UC Browser virus virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete UC Browser virus virus .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ UC Browser virus virus .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent UC Browser virus virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like UC Browser virus virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by UC Browser virus virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.