UC Browser Adware is a duplicate version of “UC Browser” and has been developed by cyber-criminals to cheat the innocent victims. This malware has no direct relation with the legitimate UC browser developed under “Chromium Project” which is an open-source project. The cyber-criminals are developing their own version of UC browser and cheating the innocent victims by so many illegal activities and making unwanted modifications in the PC settings.
Depth Analysis of UC Browser Adware (Malware Clone of UC Browser)
On UC Browser Adware infection, the user will notice a very similar browser to UC Browser in their PC. It gets installed secretly without any permission. It constantly causes webpage redirection and shows commercial hyperlinks. It starts delivering intrusive ads that are labeled as exclusive deals, coupons, price-comparisons, alerts and so on. Highly attractive graphical contents are displayed on the middle of every webpage that users visits. The actual contents of the websites get modified when opened through the UC Browser Adware. The users will regularly get redirected to its parent website namely uc123.com. They are designed to run and install severe PUAs in the background. Further, they also try to collect or get access to personal information such as IP address, search-queries, and key-board strokes and so on. These sensitive data are misused and is shared with third-parties to gain financial benefits. Eventually, the victims will have to face a severe privacy issue as well as data theft. Your personal identity may get stolen and sold to third-parties.
UC Browser Adware makes so many unrealistic claims. It promises to enhance the overall Online browsing experience, relevant results for user’s queries and so on. These are all trick and manipulations to misguide the innocent victims. They fail to offers whatever exclusive offers and prices they made.
How UC Browser Adware Gets Inside the PC:
In general, UC Browser Adware gets inside the targeted PC secretly. They look very similar to original UC Browser hence the users doesn’t gets so many doubts. The cyber-criminals uses deceptive techniques such as bundling, social engineering, peer-to-peer file sharing networks, spam email attachments, perilous hyperlinks etc. to get inside the targeted PC. The core files and scripts are hidden under advanced or custom installation steps. If you choose basic or default installation steps while downloading any application then you will not be able to see the hidden files. So, always choose advance/custom installation method. Read the terms and agreement and privacy-policy very carefully. Don’t download applications like UC Browser Adware whose features are not clear. For complete PC protection, it is advised to use a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
Remove UC Browser Adware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with UC Browser Adware then you were highly suggested to delete UC Browser Adware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like UC Browser Adware . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove UC Browser Adware . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall UC Browser Adware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete UC Browser Adware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of UC Browser Adware manually?
Eliminate UC Browser Adware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out UC Browser Adware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove UC Browser Adware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete UC Browser Adware .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ UC Browser Adware .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent UC Browser Adware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like UC Browser Adware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by UC Browser Adware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.