Easy Guide To Delete Trojan:HTML/Hancitor from PC
Trojan:HTML/Hancitor is a highly vicious computer infection that belongs to Trojan Horses Family. It is a very nasty computer infection that has been infected millions of computer System all over the World. It is developed by the team of remote hacker with the main target to makes illegal money through infiltrate innocent users. It is able to invade all versions Windows Operating System like as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows8, Windows 8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It gets inside into your System with secret mode and starts to do lots of malicious activities. Once installed on your System first of all Trojan:HTML/Hancitor will compromise the target System and makes several modifications like as System setting, Desktop setting, Homepage setting and other important setting etc. It make your system more vulnerable for the users by inactivate firewall, task manager, control panel etc. It also opens back doors to invite other harmful infections like as malware, spyware, adware and other harmful threats that cause more damage your System.
How Trojan:HTML/Hancitor infiltrate into your System:
Trojan:HTML/Hancitor is a vicious computer infection that usually infiltrate into your System with the package of freeware and shareware program such as Video downloader, Download Manager, PDF creator etc. It also spread instantly via sharing files through junk removal devices like as Pen Drive, SD Card, CD Drive and others.
Thus users are highly suggested to stop the installation of freeware program via third party webpage. Users must read the installation guide and End Users License Agreements carefully as well as select custom or advance options. Don’t try to share any junk removal devices with strong antivirus program.
Malicious Doing of Trojan:HTML/Hancitor:
Trojan:HTML/Hancitor is a very harmful virus that is able to do lots of malicious activities. Some of the most common activities are given below:
- It can corrupt your System files and Windows registries as well as inject its malicious codes.
- It can block firewall, task manager, control panel etc.
- It can redirect users from genuine webpage to other harmful site.
- It can bring lots of other harmful threats that cause more damage your System.
- It can gather private and sensitive details for evil use.
- It can consumes huge resources of the System memory to downpour overall performance.
To keep your System safe and secure from further damage then you are highly advice to delete this virus without any delay. But it is so hard to detect and eliminate from normal antivirus program. Don’t worry here is given below effective removal guide that help you to remove Trojan:HTML/Hancitor easily and instantly from System.
Remove Trojan:HTML/Hancitor using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Trojan:HTML/Hancitor then you were highly suggested to delete Trojan:HTML/Hancitor by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Trojan:HTML/Hancitor. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Trojan:HTML/Hancitor. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Trojan:HTML/Hancitor from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Trojan:HTML/Hancitor using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Trojan:HTML/Hancitor manually?
Eliminate Trojan:HTML/Hancitor by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Trojan:HTML/Hancitor as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Trojan:HTML/Hancitor entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Trojan:HTML/Hancitor.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Trojan:HTML/Hancitor.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Trojan:HTML/Hancitor and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Trojan:HTML/Hancitor infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Trojan:HTML/Hancitor again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.