How to delete Trojan.StolenData (Complete Steps)
Trojan.StolenData is very dangerous computer virus that is considered as Trojan horse. It is able to corrupt all types of files of your hard drives. It is hard to delete this nasty virus by most of the antimalware. It can deep hide in your PCs and open the backdoor of your PCs that causes malicious hacker can attacks your computer in its own ways. They can break your System security and online privacy. For getting more information, you should read this article completely.
Trojan.StolenData is detected as Trojan horse virus
Initially, it disables your some legitimate application running in your System such as antivirus software, Firewall, control panel, registry setting and other that cause big problem. It can be high risky for your privacy & safety. It creates multiple copies of this virus itself and spreads in each folder of your computer. It can crash your some hardware component like hard drives, memory, graphics cards and other as well as corrupt your all genuine software program running in your computer.
Trojan.StolenData infects/corrupts your all personal files including images, audios, videos, games, pdf, ppt, xlx, css, html, text, database, documents and other. When you try to open such infected files again, then you get an error messages on your computer screen. It affects your online experience lots. It hijacks your main browser and modifies its default setting as well. It can forcedly redirect your search on shady or third parties websites that spreads huge amount of commercial ads on your browser. Its main aim is to collect your crucial information such as IP address, URLs search, geographical location, visited websites, search queries, user name, password, banking information, credit card & ATM number and more details. They can send your all crucial & confidential data to hacker or unauthorized user that can be misuse by them. It is important to delete this Trojan virus from PCs quickly.
Trojan.StolenData is mostly get enters into your PCs via infected CD, DVD, Flash drives, SD cards and other
It is very cunning program that steals your sensitive data and infect your entire PCs deeply. It uses various tricks to get enters into your PCs. It can come through bundles of free application, fake software, pirated software, social sites, porn or adult related websites, misleading websites, malicious ads or popup, malicious hyperlinks, downloaded media files, file sharing network and may other tricks. It should be deleting from your machine. You can uninstall Trojan.StolenData with our easy removal techniques.
Remove Trojan.StolenData using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Trojan.StolenData then you were highly suggested to delete Trojan.StolenData by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Trojan.StolenData. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Trojan.StolenData. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Trojan.StolenData from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Trojan.StolenData using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Trojan.StolenData manually?
Eliminate Trojan.StolenData by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Trojan.StolenData as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Trojan.StolenData entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Trojan.StolenData.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Trojan.StolenData and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Trojan.StolenData infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Trojan.StolenData again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.