Effective Guide to delete Topnph.com pop-up ads completely
This article will provide you complete details about Topnph.com as well as also recommend the final solution to delete it from system. According to the cyber experts, this devastating malware and computer infection belongs to browser hijacker family. So, don’t be panic, read the given below article carefully so that you can get instant removal solution. For more details, let’s start discussion about this malware deeply.
Details about Topnph.com
According to expert, it is described as browser based scam that tries to deceive users to subscribe their push notifications so that they can deliver malicious content on your desktop. This virus silently enters into your computer without having your permission and performs lots of annoying activities. In addition, it changes the settings of installed browsers and tracks users browsing related information. For this reason, it is categorized as browser hijacker or potentially unwanted program.
Basically, you cannot completely trust this page because it provides a list of fake results which might appear to be useful so you should not believe on them in any situation because it is a scam. There are many fake deals which are being promoted on different websites and provide suspicious offers. That is the main reason why we suggest you to close this page and search for special offers to more reliable sources. As we have already stated above that this program is not a virus it might still cause intrusive activities. So, it is necessary to remove Topnph.com virus immediately from the infected PC to avoid further damage.
Intrusion tactics of Topnph.com
This browser hijacker normally distributed in your PC through the most popular marketing method called bundling and intrusive advertisements. When you download and install third party programs you can get unwanted components in the systems that are hidden with main software without your permission. These free programs can be avoided by choosing custom or advanced settings where you can deselect the additional tools which look suspicious and then you can proceed the installation process. Thus, if this harmful infection stays in your device for long times it will keeps performing malevolent activities in the background and can damage your machine.
Motives of hackers behind malware attack
This dubious malware has the ability to affect your online browsing experience and collect user’s important information such as IP address, pages viewed, search queries, browser history and so on. Later, people behind this share all those details with hackers for misusing in evil purposes. It collects your personal data such as bank account details, user’s ID, credit card number and other financial information which is later used by hackers for withdrawing money from your bank account and causes you to suffer a big financial loss.
How to remove Topnph.com from computer?
To remove harmful redirects and all its associated files, you should follow complete removal steps. Before going through the removal process you must know that it is a harmful malware that creates its own copies by using different names and place it at different locations. If your computer is already infected with Topnph.com and all other apps then we recommend you to scan the whole PC by using Spyhunter or an antivirus removal tool that has the ability to eliminate infiltrated malware automatically. Some more removal steps have been provided below by using both automatic and manual process.
Remove Topnph.com using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Topnph.com then you were highly suggested to delete Topnph.com by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Topnph.com. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Topnph.com. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Topnph.com from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Topnph.com using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Topnph.com manually?
Eliminate Topnph.com by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Topnph.com as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Topnph.com entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Topnph.com.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Topnph.com.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Topnph.com and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Topnph.com infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Topnph.com again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.