Simple Process To Uninstall .[email@example.com].thunder virus from System
My Windows Operating System has been highly infected by .[firstname.lastname@example.org].thunder virus. So that I am unable to access any files as earlier. While I try to open even single file then it demands huge money. Please help me to access all kind of System files which encrypted by .[email@example.com].thunder virus.
.[firstname.lastname@example.org].thunder virus is a highly malicious computer infection that belongs to ransomware family. It is able to all version Windows Operating System like as Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It is invented by the team of cyber crook with the aim extort huge money through infiltrate innocent users. It is able to infect all kind of System files like as Word, Excel, Power-point, images, pictures, audios, videos, games, apps and so on. It uses strong cryptographic algorithm and add malicious extension. so that you can’t access any files as earlier.
How .[email@example.com].thunder virus infiltrated into your System:
.[firstname.lastname@example.org].thunder virus is a highly malicious virus that infiltrated into your system via the package of freeware program such as video downloader, Download manager, PDF creator etc which users mostly download and installed into your system via third party webpage. It also extends with the attachments of junk mails, insert corrupted CD, Downloading Unwanted program, sharing files through junk removal devices and performing other online activities.
How .[email@example.com].thunder virus Demands Ransom Money:
Once encrypted all kinds of System files .[firstname.lastname@example.org].thunder virus will send ransom note on your computer screen in the form of html or text. This message says that your all data and file has been encrypted with strong encryption key. To restore all data and file then you must need to purchase decryption key which cost is about 500 US dollars and you have to pay this amount in the form of bit coins within 48 hrs otherwise your all data and file will delete permanently from your System.
How To Make Deal With .[email@example.com].thunder virus:
According to the researcher, victim should not make any deal with .[firstname.lastname@example.org].thunder virus or hacker because there is no any proof you will get back all encrypted files just after paid ransom money even on time. The only one way to recover all files is to remove .[email@example.com].thunder virus completely from the System. Just after that you can easily restore all kind of System files and data by using legitimate recovery software program.
Remove .[firstname.lastname@example.org].thunder virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with .[email@example.com].thunder virus then you were highly suggested to delete .[firstname.lastname@example.org].thunder virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like .[email@example.com].thunder virus. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove .[firstname.lastname@example.org].thunder virus. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall .[email@example.com].thunder virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete .[firstname.lastname@example.org].thunder virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of .[email@example.com].thunder virus manually?
Eliminate .[firstname.lastname@example.org].thunder virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out .[email@example.com].thunder virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove .[firstname.lastname@example.org].thunder virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete .[email@example.com].thunder virus.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ .[firstname.lastname@example.org].thunder virus.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent .[email@example.com].thunder virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like .[firstname.lastname@example.org].thunder virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by .[email@example.com].thunder virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.