The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus is a part of spam email campaign circulated by cyber-criminals. Their main aim is to swindle money from the victims. In the main, they sent message that they have your private video or photo or some humiliate things. They threat to send these contents to all the people in your contacts. To stop this, you will be asked to pay some money as ransom. Most of you will get misguided and will consider the emails to be legitimate however they are bogus in reality. There is no need to panic at all. You should never follow the recommendation as it is just a scam.
Many Windows based PC users are receiving mails associated with The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus. They illegally claim that they had hacked your email and have got access to your password. Further, they claim to install severe malware infection in the PC with the help of email account. They have your browsing history details and all the contacts information as per their claims. Further, they claim to have screenshots of porn websites that you have visited. They have your objectionable images and thus they ask to pay a ransom of $900 otherwise they will circulate them to your friends, colleagues and relatives.
In order to create panic, you will are given only 48 hours to make the payment. All these manipulation tricks are scam. What you have to do is to ignore such emails. Remember that cyber-criminals use to spam campaigns for spreading malware and virus. They may contain a PDF or MS Word attachments with them. When you download the attached files, the work-station gets infected with perilous malware and ransomware. They compromise with your Online browsing privacy, hacking, financial transactions details and so on. Additionally, they can cheat your bank account details, debit and credit card information and so on.
How The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus Does Circulates:
Spam emails such as The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus attacks the PC when you open the email attachments. They ask you to enable the macros command to read the files and eventually attack the malware. So, as long as the mail is unopened, the malware could not attack.
So, as a precautionary measure, don’t open email attachments that sent by unknown sender. Don’t any application from the PC from trustworthy domains. While downloading any application, always choose advance or custom installation steps. Don’t use duplicate Windows Operating System update. Use a powerful anti-malware tool to get complete protection.
Remove The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus then you were highly suggested to delete The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus manually?
Eliminate The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by The Hacker Who Broke Your Email Bitcoin Virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.