How To Uninstall Testpayload Ransomware And Recover Files
My Windows System files have been locked down with Testpayload Ransomware. So that I am unable to access any files as earlier states. While I try to open even single file then it demands huge ransom money in order to access. What can I do please suggest me how to recover my files and remove Testpayload Ransomware completely from my System.
Know About Testpayload Ransomware:
Testpayload Ransomware is a malicious computer infection that belongs to ransomware family. It has been affected millions of computer system all over the World. It is discovered by the team of remote hacker with the sole motive to extort huge ransom money by phishing innocent users. It is a nasty file encrypting virus that is able to encrypt all kind of system files as well as demands huge ransom money. It is able to attack all version Windows Operating system like as Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It runs into the system background and performs malicious activities.
Once infiltrated, Testpayload Ransomware will firstly deeply scan entire hard disk to encrypt all kind of system files. It is able to easily encrypt all kind of System files like as Word, Excel, Power-point, Images, Pictures, Audios, Videos, Games, and Apps and so on. It uses strong cryptographic algorithm AES and RSA as well as add own malicious extension at the end of every files to makes them inaccessible.
Files Encrypted By Testpayload Ransomware:
Testpayload Ransomware is able to encrypt all types of files which stored on your PC as well as add own extension. Some of the most common files which infected by this nasty virus are:
1c, .3fr, .accdb, .ai, .arw, .bac, .bay, .bmp, .cdr, .cer, .cfg, .config, .cr2, .crt, .crw, .css, .csv, .db, .dbf, .dcr, .der, .dng, .doc, .docm, .docx, .dwg, .dxf, .dxg, .eps, .erf, .gif, .htm, .html, .indd, .iso, .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg, .kdc, .lnk, .mdb, .mdf, .mef, .mk, .mp3, .mp4, .mrw, .nef, .nrw, .odb, .ode, .odm, .odp, .ods, .odt, .orf, .p12, .p7b, .p7c, .pdd, .pdf, .pef, .pem, .pfx, .php, .png, .ppt, .pptm, .pptx, .psd, .pst, .ptx, and so on.
How Testpayload Ransomware Scare Innocent Users:
Once encrypted all kind of System files, Testpayload Ransomware will demand huge ransom money by the sending ransom note on your computer screen in the form of html or text. This message states that you’re all data and file has been encrypted by strong encryption key. In order to decrypt all kind of System files users must need to purchase decryption key. The cost of decryption key is about $500 and you have to pay this huge amount in the form of bit coins within 48 hrs. If you will delay to payment then your all data will delete permanently from your System.
How To Recover Encrypted Files And Remove Testpayload Ransomware:
I know that your all data and files are very important for you. But It doesn’t means the paying money is only a solution to recover your files. You can easily recover your files by deleting this nasty virus. Here is given below effective removal guide that help you to remove Testpayload Ransomware easily and completely from your System. After that you can recover all files by using legitimate recovery Software.
Remove Testpayload Ransomware virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Testpayload Ransomware virus then you were highly suggested to delete Testpayload Ransomware virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Testpayload Ransomware virus . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Testpayload Ransomware virus . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Testpayload Ransomware virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Testpayload Ransomware virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Testpayload Ransomware virus manually?
Eliminate Testpayload Ransomware virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Testpayload Ransomware virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Testpayload Ransomware virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Testpayload Ransomware virus .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Testpayload Ransomware virus .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Testpayload Ransomware virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Testpayload Ransomware virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Testpayload Ransomware virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.