How to uninstall Svdhelper.exe (Complete Solution)
If you are using regular Svdhelper.exe on your computer, then be careful. It is very dangerous malware and computer infection that is categorized as Trojan horse. It drops lots of harmful virus in your computer and corrupts your major part of computer. It crashes your some hardware component and infects software program as well. The presence of this nasty virus in your PCs is unsafe. This article gives you complete information as well removal solution of this dubious program. You can follow the removal steps given below to remove it from PCs permanently.
Svdhelper.exe a Trojan horse virus
It is bogus executable program that drain the power of CPUs & GPUs and makes your System performance very slow. It can crash your some hardware component such as hard drive, memory and other that cause serious troubles. You may find its location; it is located in C:\program of your hard drive and easily corrupts rest of the exe application of your computer. It infects your entire PCs silently and does malicious changes in default setting of your computer. It blocks the Firewall and antivirus software of your computer that causes big problem. It can be risky for your online privacy & System security. If System has detected this malware, then you should try to get rid of it quickly.
Svdhelper.exe creates multiple copies of this virus and drops in each folder of hard drive that makes very complex task to delete it from System. It modifies your all types of files with its own extension and makes it corrupt. When you want to open such infected files again, then you got an error message on your computer. Cyber crooks are behind this illegal tactics to generate unethical revenue and fool the innocent user. Its main aim is to collect your crucial and confidential information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, password, user name, bank account details, credit card & ATM number and more information. It can send your all personal information to hacker or unknown user that can be misuse by them. You should avoid installing this type of program in your PCs.
How your System gets infected from Svdhelper.exe?
- Freeware or shareware: It is mostly get install in your PCs accidently as bundles of free software program which you are downloaded from internet.
- Downloaded media files: If you are downloaded movie, music, pdf, picture, games and other files from internet, then you might get malicious harmful virus in your computer as bundles of it.
- Infected media drives: It can come via infected CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and other external media drives.
- Porn or adult related websites: If you are watching porn videos regular, then be careful. It might possible to get install lots malware on your computer while you are watching porn videos.
Remove Svdhelper.exe using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Svdhelper.exe then you were highly suggested to delete Svdhelper.exe by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Svdhelper.exe. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Svdhelper.exe. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Svdhelper.exe from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Svdhelper.exe using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Svdhelper.exe manually?
Eliminate Svdhelper.exe by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Svdhelper.exe as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Svdhelper.exe entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Svdhelper.exe.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Svdhelper.exe and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Svdhelper.exe infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Svdhelper.exe again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.