Get rid of Support@decrypt-files.info (Complete Solution)
In this article, you will read complete details about Support@decrypt-files.info as well as you will get some recommended tips to delete it from System. You can read this article for learning or educational purpose also. According to Cyber security experts, it is very dangerous malware and computer infection that is belongs to ransomware family. It is able to lock all files of your computer hard drives and drops ransom notes on your computer screen. It does bogus promises to decrypt your all files immediately, once you pay ransom money to them. Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully.
Support@decrypt-files.info suspicious email address that is belongs to ransowmare:
- It targets your all version of Windows OS like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 based computer without permission.
- It blocks some genuine application running in your computer such as antivirus software, Firewall security setting, control panel, System registry setting and others.
- This cunning file virus encrypts all files including images, audios, videos, games, pdf, ppt, xlx, css, html, text, documents, databases and other files of your computer.
- They can connect your System to remote server and allows the hacker to access your computer in their own ways that can be very dangerous for you.
In the presence of Support@decrypt-files.info virus, you can’t work on your machine comfortably as usual like before. It uses the name & LOGO of some trustworthy companies on its ransom notes for making believe in your mind that it is genuine program. It gives free decryption test for some files of your computer that successfully decrypt these files. After that, it will ask you to pay ransom money in Bitcoin to decrypt rest of the files. You should never believe on them. They can collect your some information such as IP address, URLs search, user name, password, banking information, credit card & ATM number and more information as well. So, you should scan your machine with very strong antivirus software that has the ability to delete all junk files or viruses from machine.
Distribution methods of Support@decrypt-files.info ransomware:
- Free software packages: It can come in your machine from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet.
- Fake software updates or pirated software: If you are using pirated software in your machine, then you might get malicious infection in your computer.
- Infected external media drives: This cunning malware can gets enters into your machine via infected CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards others.
- Malicious ads or popup messages: It can come in your System through malicious ads or popup which are displayed on your browser by hacked websites.
Remove Support@decrypt-files.info using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Support@decrypt-files.info then you were highly suggested to delete Support@decrypt-files.info by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Support@decrypt-files.info . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Support@decrypt-files.info . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Support@decrypt-files.info from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Support@decrypt-files.info using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Support@decrypt-files.info manually?
Eliminate Support@decrypt-files.info by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Support@decrypt-files.info as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Support@decrypt-files.info entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Support@decrypt-files.info .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Support@decrypt-files.info .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Support@decrypt-files.info and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Support@decrypt-files.info infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Support@decrypt-files.info again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.