Simple Guide To Delete Softonic from System
Softonic is an annoying application that is categorized as a potentially unwanted program. It looks like as a very useful and genuine software program that allows users to downloading various software easily. But it contains third party advertisements. It is invented by the team of cyber crook with the main intention to makes illegal money through cheat’s innocent users. It gets inside into your PC with silent mode and starts to execute lots of annoying activities. Softonic is able to compromise the target PC and makes several unwanted changes like as System setting, Desktop setting, Homepage setting and other important setting etc. It is able to bombarded lots of annoying advertisements into various forms like as commercial ads, pop-up ads, coupons, banners, discounts etc on your running webpage with the aim to generate web traffic as well as gets illegal revenue on pay per click. Once you click on those adverts even accidently then it will redirect you to another harmful webpage and other malicious program automatically gets installed into your System.
How Softonic comes into your System:
Softonic is a very cunning system virus that comes into your PC with the bundling of freeware program such as audios, videos, games, apps etc which users mostly download and installed into your PC via infected webpage. It also extends with the attachments of junk mails, insert corrupted CD, Downloading unwanted program, peer to peer sharing files and performing other annoying activities.
Tips To Avoid Softonic:
To avoid Softonic virus and other harmful threats users must follow few tips.
- Avoiding downloading freeware program.
- Must read installation guide carefully as well as select custom or advance options.
- Don’t try to attach any mail which comes through junk removal devices.
- Don’t insert corrupted CD and using junk removal devices.
- Don’t share any file through network environments.
Why Softonic is essential to Uninstall:
Softonic is a very annoying infection that is able to corrupt your System files and Windows registries as well as add other harmful files. It can also open new tab as well as redirect users from homepage to other malicious site without any your concern. It is able to add other harmful infections that cause more damage your System. It is also able to monitor online key habits to collect your personal and confidential information like as email-id, password, bank account details etc which later forwarded them to the cyber offender for miss use. Thus it is highly advice to delete as soon as possible. Please follow the below removal guide that help you to remove Softonic easily and instantly from your System.
Remove Softonic using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Softonic then you were highly suggested to delete Softonic by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Softonic. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Softonic. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Softonic from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Softonic using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Softonic manually?
Eliminate Softonic by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Softonic as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Softonic entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Softonic.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Softonic and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Softonic infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Softonic again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.