Uninstall SilentSpring File virus and Recover Encrypted Data
SilentSpring Ransomware is data-encrypting crypto-malware that basically targets Russian users. It can encrypt all kinds of multimedia files, MS Office docs and general files that you use regularly. The ransomware payloads and files are downloaded in the PC secretly and it execute a particular process namely $__1.exe. It gains administrative privilege by corrupting the System files and starts modifying the important registries. The encryption of files begins immediately. It applies SilentSpring extension to every file that it encrypts.
The ransom note of SilentSpring Ransomware is written in Russian language and the note is very small. It provide particular communication medium such as email ID etc. to communicate with cyber-criminal and negotiate the ransom amount. However, it is never advised to pay any money as ransom because this will be waste. As promised, you will not get the original decryption key even after the ransom money is paid. Unfortunately, it will continue encrypting other files and program. So, the better solution is to remove all the files and payloads of SilentSpring Ransomware so that it could encrypt any other files. As far as recovery of data is concerned, it is advised to use tricks such as using backup files, or using “Volume Shadow Copies.
How SilentSpring Ransomware Does Get Inside the PC (Prevention Tips)
The intrusion of ransomware occurs secretly without any approval from users. It can come through tricks like bundling, peer-to-peer file sharing networks, freeware downloads, spam email attachments and so on. So, it is strongly recommended to be careful while browsing and especially while downloading any kind of program in the work-station. Read the terms and agreement very carefully before you agree to download any kind of application in the PC. Choose advance/custom installation process to avoid unwanted additional attachment. Use a powerful anti-malware tool to protect the work-station in run-time environment.
Remove SilentSpring Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with SilentSpring Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete SilentSpring Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like SilentSpring Ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove SilentSpring Ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall SilentSpring Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete SilentSpring Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of SilentSpring Ransomware manually?
Eliminate SilentSpring Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out SilentSpring Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove SilentSpring Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete SilentSpring Ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\SilentSpring Ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent SilentSpring Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like SilentSpring Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by SilentSpring Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.