Servisec.exe is an unsafe file and if its process is running in the Windows Task Manager of your PC then that is not a good sign. Many of the casual anti-malware tools don’t consider it as a malware and this makes it even more dangerous. It is strongly recommended to delete this process otherwise you will find yourself in all kinds of troubles.
The consequence of Servisec.exe infection in your PC could be very big. The cyber-criminals use the replica of this file as malware. So, if Servisec.exe in your PC is representing a malware infection then this is even more dangerous. You will find a lot of difficulties in executing your normal tasks. The important registries and System files will automatically get ruined. Some of the basic issues that you will notice are:
- Overall bad performance of PC
- High CPU usage and consumption
- Mining of CPU power
- Data theft that leads to stealing of personal data
All these issues are unbearable and they could last very long. It has bad impact on the Online browsing as well. The search-engine settings are modified and it starts to show irrelevant webpage in the search result. It shows ads based webpage that are really annoying. They will misguide you through bogus deals, offers, errors and so on.
How Servisec.exe Does Gets Inside the PC?
The intrusion of suspicious files in the PC is executed very secretly. They come bundled with freeware, shareware, and unsafe files that users download in the PC carelessly. It is always unsafe to use basic download process. It doesn’t shows the additional files that are hidden. Use advance/custom installs process so that you uncheck the preselected file and stop them from getting installed in the PC.
Be careful from spam emails, unsafe hyperlinks, pop-ups etc. as they often contain malware scripts and they secretly download in the targeted PC secretly. Upgrade the security and firewall settings of PC to get complete protection from malware in real time.
Remove Servisec.exe using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Servisec.exe then you were highly suggested to delete Servisec.exe by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Servisec.exe . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Servisec.exe . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Servisec.exe from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Servisec.exe using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Servisec.exe manually?
Eliminate Servisec.exe by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Servisec.exe as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Servisec.exe entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Servisec.exe .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Servisec.exe .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Servisec.exe and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Servisec.exe infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Servisec.exe again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.