Complete details to delete SecurityHelper.dll virus
If you are searching for process to remove SecurityHelper.dll virus and all its related items then you are at the right place. The given solution in this post will help you eliminate this nasty threat from all Windows versions. You just have to read this post carefully and follow its guide.
SecurityHelper.dll is identified as a lethal Trojan infection that belongs from very destructive family. It takes advantages of security loopholes and network vulnerabilities to makes it place over your PC. Once manages to get successfully activated, it performs lots of malicious operations and gives rise to so many annoying troubles. This vermin is capable to run secretly in background of computer and cause of plenty of annoying issues. It bombards targeted computer display screen with tons of advertisements and pop ups that shows lucrative offers, deals discount, coupon codes and others. It tries to attract users for purchasing some products and services. SecurityHelper.dll main aim is to collect your sensitive details that you feed at time payments of online shopping such as credit card number, banking login details and many others. It transports all your details to remote server of cyber hackers.
Furthermore, it is capable of adding malicious extension, add-ons, plug-ins and other unwanted toolbars that takes huge hard disk space and drag down overall PC running and performs lots of malicious tasks. It also creates numerous desktop shortcuts, duplicate files or folders that also downpour PC performance. To handle all such troubles, it is necessary to take immediate action to remove SecurityHelper.dll virus. If this threat stays over your computer for longer duration, it leads situation other bigger troubles like data loss, deletion of important system files and many more.
Entry method of SecurityHelper.dll virus
There are lots of techniques opted by cyber criminals to spread over your computer. Below are some of common tricks opted to inject PC:
- Social sites instant messaging service
- Use of infected storage devices like pen drives, USB and others
- Downloads of stuffs from Phishing domains
- Visiting websites carrying porn or copyrighted content
- Junk attachments of emails and many others
Methods to avoid SecurityHelper.dll in future
To secure your PC from any kind of malware attacks, it is necessary to take some preventive measure. You can provide complete security to PC by just following simple steps like making use of powerful anti-malware, avoid clicking on emails with attachments coming from unknown source, making use of updated version of OS and installed application and many others. To avoid any data loss scenario in future, you need to regularly maintain backup of your vital data.
Remove SecurityHelper.dll using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
SecurityHelper.dll: Online as well as Offline impacts
Online errors faced can by Users due to this threat:
- It will change your browser’s default search engine along with homepage and new tab page.
- From the beginning to last of surfing, you will constantly end up redirected to same malicious domain (especially to websites with 404 error page).
- You are blocked from accessing the security related domains.
- While surfing session you were forces to face numbers of pop-up ads and junk notifications.
- Due to unauthorized modifications by SecurityHelper.dll, your Computer’s Internet Speed does sluggish.
- You will also eventually get blue screen error (BSOD error) which freezes your entire browser’s process.
- You won’t be able to log out your own personal account due to modification in domain’s java scripts.
- Some strange toolbars and browser extension were automatically installed which increase browsing loading time.
- It will cause your browser freezing which can crashes eventually.
- In will runs click fraud and phishing functions online in order to increase Internet traffic of particular domain and illegally earn some revenue.
- Your mails, social messages were not able to send. It will bounce back right after sending to particular recipient.
Offline errors associated to SecurityHelper.dll have been found by experts:
- Some strange Icons were automatically installed inside your Computer’s taskbar, System tray as well as Desktop.
- You can find out some unwanted programs installed inside the PC named inside the Control Panel’s program list.
- You can notice unusual amount of file’s name were attached to favourites which even you don’t know.
- Strange problems were keeps happening while User’s work (performance issues, program gets crashes, etc.)
- PC’s performance got decreased since this vermin installed.
- Even you will not doing any particular work on PC, the RAM as well as CPU resources usage got higher than expect.
- Drives files were modified automatically or they were automatically moved to another drive volume.
- Malicious files replicate with legitimate and automatically delete from PC.
- As after starting the System the PC display got flips upside down or inverted.
- Automatic printing of documents and changing of desktop wallpaper.
- Not opening up task manager or taskbar disappearance.
- PC will take long time of booting and sometime it will restart automatically.
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with SecurityHelper.dll then you were highly suggested to delete SecurityHelper.dll by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like SecurityHelper.dll. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove SecurityHelper.dll. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall SecurityHelper.dll from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete SecurityHelper.dll using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of SecurityHelper.dll manually?
Eliminate SecurityHelper.dll by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out SecurityHelper.dll as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove SecurityHelper.dll entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete SecurityHelper.dll.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent SecurityHelper.dll and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like SecurityHelper.dll infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by SecurityHelper.dll again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.