Delete SearchAwesome Ads (easy steps)
SearchAwesome Ads is unwanted program that is considered as redirect virus. It can infect/corrupt your System deeply. It is generally comes in your computer through bundles of freeware software program, unwanted ads, popup, email spam, attachments, malicious links, porn or adult video links and more that cause big troubles on the System.
SearchAwesome Ads is self executed in your Computer and running in the background of your System without your knowledge. It can use your full system memory and makes the System busy. Once it install, it spread lots adware and ransomware on your System through malicious ads and popup that are displayed on the websites. It creates multiple copies of these viruses and infects entire System continuously. It can affect your browsing experience. It can redirect your search on some hacked or unauthorized websites. It can display malicious ads and unwanted popup on the websites that you visit. It can scan your System immediately and modify your files with its own extension.
SearchAwesome Ads is created by Cyber criminals to earn some lethal money and connect your PC to remote server. They allow the hacker to access your computer illegally without permission. It can collect your some crucial information including browser history, search queries, IP & MAC address, bank account details, credit card details and more information. It can infect/corrupt all the files of your hard drive. It can infect your System registry setting that cause restarts your computer in certain period of times. Your all the .exe file running on the computer will modified by this virus and when you want to open this exe files, then you will got an error messages. It can change your desktop wallpaper in black color and pins some unwanted icons on taskbar. You can see some unwanted shortcuts on the desktop.
Remove SearchAwesome Ads using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with SearchAwesome Ads then you were highly suggested to delete SearchAwesome Ads by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like SearchAwesome Ads. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove SearchAwesome Ads. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall SearchAwesome Ads from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete SearchAwesome Ads using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of SearchAwesome Ads manually?
Eliminate SearchAwesome Ads by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out SearchAwesome Ads as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove SearchAwesome Ads entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete SearchAwesome Ads.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\SearchAwesome Ads.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent SearchAwesome Ads and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like SearchAwesome Ads infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by SearchAwesome Ads again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.