Effective Guide To Delete RSod PC_Locker Ransomware from System
My Windows Operating System has been infected by RSod PC_Locker Ransomware that has locked my all crucial files and private data. So that I am unable to perform any task and access all encrypted files. While I try to access even single file it demands huge money. But I am unable to pay huge money. Please help me access my files and get rid of RSod PC_Locker Ransomware completely from my System.
RSod PC_Locker Ransomware is a highly malicious computer infection that comes from Trojan Horses Family. It has been infected millions of computer System all over the World. It is able to invade all version Windows Operating System like as Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It is a very cunning System virus that can get insert into your PC through spam mails attachments, package of freeware program, sharing files through junk removal devices, updating System software, click on malicious links, visiting commercial site and performing other annoying activities. Once activated, RSod PC_Locker Ransomware will deeply scan target System hard drive and then try to encrypt all existing files and data that stored in to your System. It is able to infect all kinds of Windows System files and data like as Word, Excel, Power-point, images, pictures, power-point, images, etc. It commonly uses strong cryptographic algorithm AES and RSA to encrypt all kinds of System files. It also adds own extension at the end of every files and data to make them inaccessible for the users.
How RSod PC_Locker Ransomware Demands Ransom Money:
Just after successfully encrypted all kinds of System files then RSod PC_Locker Ransomware will demand ransom money by the sending ransom note on the computer screen in the form of html or text. This message state that you’re all crucial file and data has been encrypted with strong encryption key. So that you can’t access any file as earlier. If you want to restore all encrypted data and file then you have to pay ransom money in the form of bit coins within 48 hrs other. Otherwise your all data and file will delete permanently from your System.
How To Access All Encrypted File And Remove RSod PC_Locker Ransomware:
According to researcher, paying money to the hacker is not a good idea instead of access all encrypted files. To restore all encrypted data and file then you must need to remove RSod PC_Locker Ransomware firstly and completely from your System. Here is given below effective removal guide that help you to delete this virus completely from your System. Just after that you can easily restore all data and file by using legitimate recovery Software Program.
Remove RSod PC_Locker Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with RSod PC_Locker Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete RSod PC_Locker Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like RSod PC_Locker Ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove RSod PC_Locker Ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall RSod PC_Locker Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete RSod PC_Locker Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of RSod PC_Locker Ransomware manually?
Eliminate RSod PC_Locker Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out RSod PC_Locker Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove RSod PC_Locker Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete RSod PC_Locker Ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\RSod PC_Locker Ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent RSod PC_Locker Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like RSod PC_Locker Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by RSod PC_Locker Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.