Know How To Recover file and Delete Rebus ransomware from System
My Windows Operating System has been highly affected with Rebus ransomware virus. So that I am unable to perform any task. It also makes all existing file inaccessible for use. While I try to open any files then suddenly a pop-up message appears on my screen that demand huge money. I am unable to pay any money. Please help me to recover all files and remove Rebus ransomware completely from my System.
Rebus ransomware is a file encryption virus that comes from rasnomware family. it is highly dangerous virus that can lockdown your system files and demands huge money to gets access them. It is discovered by the team of remote hacker with the sole motive to extort huge money by phishing innocent users. It is able to invade all version Windows Operating System like as Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It comes into your PC with the packages of freeware program, Spam mail campaign, via java script, malicious codes, click on malicious links and other tricky ways. Once infiltrated into your PC Rebus ransomware will start to deeply scan your entire hard disk to encrypt all kinds of System files like as word, Excel, Power-point, Images, pictures, audios, videos, games, apps and many more. It commonly uses strong cryptographic algorithm to encrypt all kinds of System files. It also adds own malicious extension at the end of every file to makes them inaccessible for the users.
What is the Next Step of Rebus ransomware:
Just after complete encrypted all kinds of System files the next step of Rebus ransomware virus is demands huge money in order to access all encrypted files. It drops ransom note on the Computer screen in the form of html or text that mention about reason of encrypted files and demands huge ransom money about 500 US dollars in the form of bit coins within 48 hrs. It also sends warning message if you don’t pay money on time then your all data and file will delete permanently from your System.
How To Recover All Encrypted Files and Remove Rebus ransomware:
Victim should not need to panic and never try to send huge money to the hacker. Because it is only a trick to way to make victim fool. There is no any guaranteed that it will recover all file just after pay ransom money to the hacker. In this way you can lost your files and money as well. To recover all encrypted files firstly you have to remove Rebus ransomware completely from system. Just after that you can recover all files by backup (If available) or recovery Software program.
Remove Rebus ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Rebus ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete Rebus ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Rebus ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Rebus ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Rebus ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Rebus ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Rebus ransomware manually?
Eliminate Rebus ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Rebus ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Rebus ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Rebus ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Rebus ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Rebus ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Rebus ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Rebus ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.