All about QNBQW Ransomware
QNBQW Ransomware is a crypto-malware that encrypts the personal files and programs. It uses powerful AES-256 cryptography to encrypt the targeted files. After encryption, it shows ransom note asking the victim to pay heavy ransom money in exchange of the decryption key. The ransom note is named as Notice.txt. The extension of the locked files gets changed to .qnbqw and now they cannot be accessed. According to the ransom message, the money is to be paid in crypto-currency so that cyber-criminals identity remains hidden. The ransom note also contains an email ID namely email@example.com and victim ID which contains 700 characters. The amount from ransom money is unknown from ransom note and this means that you have to negotiate the ransom amount through the provided email ID.
Remember that is not benefit in contacting the developers of QNBQW Ransomware because they don’t provided the original decryption key even after the payment is done. Rather, they will manipulate you to reveal your sensitive personal information that includes the IP address, bank account details, password, and login-information and so on. You will face huge financial loss if these data gets revealed to third-parties. So, you should take quick steps to remove the payloads and files of QNBQW Ransomware from the PC immediately. Otherwise, this malware will continue encrypting other files and programs.
How to Recover Encrypted files
The recovery of locked files is possible without paying ransom money as well. You have to use your “back Up files” or “Volume Shadow Copies” if available. In many cases, the ransomware fails to delete “Volume Shadow Copies” while encrypting the files. However, if you don’t have these options then you may also try data recovery software that is easily available Online. You should never pay ransom money to cyber-criminals because this is worthless and most of all, the money you provided is used to develop other severe malware infection.
- Don’t open spam emails as malware aggressively circulates through emails. Such emails are sent by unknown senders and they contains a lot of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors
- Don’t download arbitrary files and programs from third-party sources
- Read the terms and agreement and privacy-policy very carefully
- Upgrade the security firewall settings and use a powerful anti-malware tool
Remove QNBQW Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with QNBQW Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete QNBQW Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like QNBQW Ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove QNBQW Ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall QNBQW Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete QNBQW Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of QNBQW Ransomware manually?
Eliminate QNBQW Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out QNBQW Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove QNBQW Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete QNBQW Ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\QNBQW Ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent QNBQW Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like QNBQW Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by QNBQW Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.