Delete PUA.PCRepairClinic in Easy Steps
PUA.PCRepairClinic is nothing but it is just an adware infection that is created by hackers for their own quick profits. It doesn’t cause any directly harmful effect in your computer but it quit dangerous. Without any user permission, it can silently get into the targeted computer to execute its malicious activities. This malware infection running in your computer can easily hijack your browsers like Google Chrome, MS Edge, Opera and Firefox etc. to show many annoying ads. And its form a lots of ads, banner, offer, pop-ups on your screen while operating your computer. You will find very difficult to operate your computer by removing ads or offer from your screen.
PUA.PCRepairClinic mainly slow down the computer and causes many other types of problem in your computer. Once this infection enters in your PC, it will keeps disturbing you by showing bundled of pop-ups, ads, banner, and offers etc. to attract to the users. Most of these enticed ads and discounts are bogus. They are sponsored and are based on pay-per-click or pay-per-download. By the presence of this malware infection your computer, the anti-virus program will not work and you will not able to detect this virus and you can’t remove it.
PUA.PCRepairClinic primarily cheats with the users to steal money from their account. It can keep eye on you by monitoring your all online activities and it can also access your browsing history to check or to collect the some personal data from your computer. So these types of viruses should be removed from your computer.
The reason that PUA.PCRepairClinic is entered in your computer are by email scooping, using infected media drives like pen drive or CD, downloading unknown source software, clicking unknown links, visiting porn site, p2p network sharing etc. So please be aware of visiting those dangerous unknown links or unknown sites. It has been found that people visit many free website for downloading but it is very dangerous. While downloading such things from the free website, many of harmful virus and unknown files get downloaded and infect the PC. So, if thePC has already got infected and if you want to remove PUA.PCRepairClinic from your work-station then use a powerful anti-malware tool. This will also protect your PC from such malware in future as well.
Remove PUA.PCRepairClinic using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with PUA.PCRepairClinic then you were highly suggested to delete PUA.PCRepairClinic by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like PUA.PCRepairClinic. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove PUA.PCRepairClinic. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall PUA.PCRepairClinic from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete PUA.PCRepairClinic using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of PUA.PCRepairClinic manually?
Eliminate PUA.PCRepairClinic by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out PUA.PCRepairClinic as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove PUA.PCRepairClinic entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete PUA.PCRepairClinic.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ PUA.PCRepairClinic.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent PUA.PCRepairClinic and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like PUA.PCRepairClinic infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by PUA.PCRepairClinic again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.