Easy Guide To Delete .PTPRansomware file virus from PC
My windows System files have been encrypted by .PTPRansomware file virus so that I am unable to perform any task as usual. While I try to open any file it demands huge money. I tried many times to delete this virus but failed every time. Please help me to recover all encrypted files and remove .PTPRansomware file virus completely from my System.
Introduction of .PTPRansomware file virus:
.PTPRansomware file virus is a highly perilous computer infection that is able to lockdown your System and encrypted all stored files. It is able to invade all version Windows Operating System like as Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It is developed by the team of remote hacker with the sole motive to extort huge money by phishing innocent users. It gets inside into your System with secret mode and start to do lots of malicious activities. Once infiltrated. .PTPRansomware file virus will deeply scan internal hard disk to encrypt all stored files. It is able to encrypt all types of existing files like as Word, Excel, Power-point, images, pictures, audios, videos, games, apps and so on. It uses strong cryptographic algorithm AES and RSA to encrypt all kinds of System files. It also add own extension at the end of every files to makes them inaccessible.
How .PTPRansomware file virus get enters into your System:
.PTPRansomware file virus is usually get insert into your System through the spam mail campaign, java script, package of freeware program, and other tricky ways. So users must be pay attentive while open any mails. It looks authentic but contains malicious substance that is automatically fall inside once you open the infected files.
How .PTPRansomware file virus Demands money:
Just after the successfully encrypted all stored files, .PTPRansomware file virus sends ransom note on your computer screen in the form of html or text. This message informs you about the encrypted data and solution to access all encrypted files. It demands ransom money about $500 as a bit coins within 48 hrs in order to get back access all locked files. it also send threat full message if you don’t pay money at the given time period then you can loss your all crucial data.
How To Remove .PTPRansomware file virus and Recover Files:
To send Money to the hacker is not a solution to recover all files. There is no any proof you will get back all files just after paid ransom money. In this way you can lose your files and money as well. So you are highly suggested to firstly remove .PTPRansomware file virus completely from System. Just after that try to recover all encrypted files by the Volume Shadow Copy (if available) or recovery software program.
Remove .PTPRansomware file virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with .PTPRansomware file virus then you were highly suggested to delete .PTPRansomware file virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like .PTPRansomware file virus. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove .PTPRansomware file virus. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall .PTPRansomware file virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete .PTPRansomware file virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of .PTPRansomware file virus manually?
Eliminate .PTPRansomware file virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out .PTPRansomware file virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove .PTPRansomware file virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete .PTPRansomware file virus.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ .PTPRansomware file virus.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent .PTPRansomware file virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like .PTPRansomware file virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by .PTPRansomware file virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.