How to get rid of PlayCenter Home Redirect (Virus Removal Solution)
This article can help you to remove PlayCenter Home Redirect or other similar malware from your PCs. It is important to know for you about this fake program. It forcedly redirects your default search engine on unwanted websites domain. It claims to offers to play various types of online game. All the games which you are playing online is not dangerous but some of it may spreads malicious adware program in your computer that leads major damage. For getting more information about this malware, you can read this article carefully.
PlayCenter Home Redirect is belongs to browser hijacker
Have you ever seen PlayCenter Home Redirect on your browser? It is very notorious malware program and computer infection that claims to help you in playing different types of games online. It is looks like genuine game platform where is so many online games available. But it is bogus program that is creation of malware programmer for illegal purpose. It easily alter your Windows OS based PCs without knowledge and does unwanted changes in the setting in your computer as well. It blocks your antivirus software and Firewall setting that is very high risk for your privacy & safety. It infects your some popular browser that includes Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera and other. It shows always fake results on your browser. You can’t visit the websites that you want. You need to uninstall this dubious virus immediately.
PlayCenter Home Redirect modifies home pages, new tab and search engine of your browser that can causes browser redirects on unwanted sites or third parties websites. Cyber cooks tries to capture your screen and record of your some crucial data. It steals your some personal data like IP & MAC address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, login ID, password, software configuration, bank account details, credit card number and more information as well. They can deliver your all crucial and confidential data to malicious hacker or unknown user. You can’t handle your computer as usual like before. However, it can introduce your computer with Trojan and ransomware that cause serious troubles. It can delete your all files & folder of your hard drives and makes your System useless.
PlayCenter Home Redirect is get enters into your computer via:
- Freeware or shareware: It is mostly get install through bundles of free software program which you are downloaded from internet.
- Downloaded media files: If you are downloaded some files like images, audios, videos, games, pdf and other files from internet, then you might get lots of adware in your computer as bundles of it.
- Email spam or attachments: It can come via email spam messages and attachments.
- Infected external media drives: This nasty virus can come through CD, DVD, Flash drives, SD cards and other.
- Porn or adult related websites: If you are watching porn videos regular, then be careful. You can get lots of virus from porn or misleading websites.
Remove PlayCenter Home Redirect using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with PlayCenter Home Redirect then you were highly suggested to delete PlayCenter Home Redirect by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like PlayCenter Home Redirect. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove PlayCenter Home Redirect. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall PlayCenter Home Redirect from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete PlayCenter Home Redirect using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of PlayCenter Home Redirect manually?
Eliminate PlayCenter Home Redirect by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out PlayCenter Home Redirect as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove PlayCenter Home Redirect entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete PlayCenter Home Redirect.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\PlayCenter Home Redirect.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent PlayCenter Home Redirect and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like PlayCenter Home Redirect infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by PlayCenter Home Redirect again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.