PDF Pro 100 adware is a deadly malware infection that promotes severe browser hijacker namely go.paradiskus.com. It claims to enhance the overall Online browsing experience and promises several unique feature and offers that are bogus. It replaces the default homepage, search-engine provider as well as new-tab URL. Furthermore, it starts spying on user’s activities and Online browsing movements in order to cheat highly sensitive data. The collected information is shared with third-parties to get financial benefits.
PDF Pro 100 adware can attack most of the popular browser such Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, IE and so on. Any changes made by this malware on the PC settings are irreversible. Whenever you try to make any changes, PDF Pro 100 adware will reassign them again. The overall Online browsing experience gets diminished significantly. It also automatically opens few additional websites in the new tabs that contains malicious contents and can also bring other deadly malware in the backdoor. Further, they try to collect users data related to their Online browsing activities. The collected data includes IP address, search queries, visited URLs, and so on. These data are misused to gain financial benefits illegally. There only aim is to gain revenue and money. PDF Pro 100 adware claims to offer so many helpful features and quick access to various services but it doesn’t fulfill its promises. The regular users doesn’t gets any real value while other the other hand, the associated developer make a lot of money through pay-per-click ads and useless program promotions.
How PDF Pro 100 adware does Gets inside the PC:
This potentially uwnated program gets inside the targeted PC secretly without any prior notice or permission. They infiltrate inside the PC secretly using tricks such as bundling, social engineering, and using other stealth installation methods. In bundling method, the associated malware scripts come along with the main program or software update. They are hidden under advance/custom installation steps. Most of the novice users are in a hurry to complete the installations steps and they don’t bother about additional attachments. This is very risky because this often leads to severe malware infection. So, never rush the installation procedure. Choose trusted download sources and avoid using peer-to-peer file sharing and download networks such as torrents.
Some of the Precautionary Steps to Avoid PDF Pro 100 adware Infection and Other Severe Malware:
- Avoid clicking on random links and pop-ups
- Always select advance/custom installation steps
- Avoid vising gambling, adult dating and porn websites
- Be careful from intrusive ads and pop-ups. They may look attractive but their offers are totally false
- Use as powerful anti-malware tool to get complete protection all the time
Remove PDF Pro 100 adware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with PDF Pro 100 adware then you were highly suggested to delete PDF Pro 100 adware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like PDF Pro 100 adware . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove PDF Pro 100 adware . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall PDF Pro 100 adware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete PDF Pro 100 adware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of PDF Pro 100 adware manually?
Eliminate PDF Pro 100 adware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out PDF Pro 100 adware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove PDF Pro 100 adware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete PDF Pro 100 adware .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ PDF Pro 100 adware .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent PDF Pro 100 adware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like PDF Pro 100 adware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by PDF Pro 100 adware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.