How to Delete PayPal Email Virus in Simple Steps
PayPal Email Virus is an Online scam by cyber criminals who cheats with innocent users by sending spam emails. This virus and computer infection belongs to Trojan horse family. It is associated with TrickBot virus that include lots of junk files and viruses in the Operating System. Basically, it has seen that this days number of PayPal account have been hacked day by day. You might get an email, the sender convincing and asked you to open attachments to confirm their account details or to verify your account, but it is just a scam, don’t go for it. By opening this infected attachment, the malware gets hides in your computer and spread all over the different location of the System.
This infected malware runs in the background without your knowledge and becomes very active. PayPal Email Virus disables some of your important application such as antivirus, software, Firewall security, control panel etc. in your computer. Such emails contains TrickBot that is very risky malware that after getting inside the PC can access your web browsers, content and the login/password get saved in a remote server and makes your computer useless.
It damages all files of your computer and corrupts your images, videos, audios, game, html, pdf files, important documents, and database of your computer. When the users try to open those files its gives an error messages on your screen and asked them to pay the money vary from $200- $500 for recovering. You should never pay the fund to them; instead of paying fund you can use the antivirus like malwares protection.
PayPal Email Virus gets installed in your computer by downloading suspicious attachment files. This is not only a reason, this malware also inject in your system by downloading the bundle of free antivirus and software packages from the internet, also by using the useless and infected CD, USB drives, SD cards and many others external devises. You should be aware while browsing the internet and carefully clicks on ads, poster, offers and any messages. Give the proper reading while you download the files or clicking on any link. Doesn’t panic thinking that how will you remove PayPal Email Virus from your work-station. The best way is to scan the PC with a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
Remove PayPal Email Virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with PayPal Email Virus then you were highly suggested to delete PayPal Email Virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like PayPal Email Virus. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove PayPal Email Virus. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall PayPal Email Virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete PayPal Email Virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of PayPal Email Virus manually?
Eliminate PayPal Email Virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out PayPal Email Virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove PayPal Email Virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete PayPal Email Virus.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ PayPal Email Virus.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent PayPal Email Virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like PayPal Email Virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by PayPal Email Virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.