Know How To Recover File from Parrot Ransomware Virus
Parrot Ransomware Virus is a newly detected file encryption virus that belongs to ransomware family. The main motto of this nasty virus is to lock down System files and demands huge money to access them. It is programmed by the cyber criminals with the main intention to extort huge money by phishing innocent users. It can silently enter into your System and starts to do lots of mischievous activities. Once infiltrated first of all Parrot Ransomware Virus will deeply scan entire hard disk to encrypt all stored files. it can easily encrypt all kind of System files like as Word, Excel, Power-point, images, pictures, adios, videos, games, apps and so on with the help of Sophisticated cryptographic algorithm AES and RSA. It also adds own malicious extension at the End of every file to makes them inaccessible. While you will open any file you will see threat full will see threatful message on your computer screen.
Threate full message send by Parrot Ransomware Virus:
Your all data and files have been encrypted by strong Encryption key. To restore all data and file you must need to buy decryption key to unlock all locked files. The cost of decryption key is 500 US dollars that you have to pay this huge amount in the form of bit coins within 48 hrs. It also sends threat full message if you don’t pay money on time then your all data and file will delete permanently from your System.
How Parrot Ransomware Virus Enter your PC:
Parrot Ransomware Virus is a very harmful virus that sneakily get enters into your System with the bundling of freeware program. It also extends with the spam mails attachments, shareware program, updating System Software, click on malicious links, visiting commercial site, and other tricky ways.
How To Recover files from Parrot Ransomware Virus:
If your System file is really encrypted by Parrot Ransomware Virus and you are thinking about to send money to the hacker instead of accesses all files. Be aware such types of threatfull message and never try to send money to the hacker because there is no any proof it will get back all file just after receive ransom money. The only on way to recover all file is to remove Parrot Ransomware Virus completely from System from further damage. Then after you can recover all file by using legitimate recovery software program.
Remove Parrot Ransomware Virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Parrot Ransomware Virus then you were highly suggested to delete Parrot Ransomware Virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Parrot Ransomware Virus . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Parrot Ransomware Virus . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Parrot Ransomware Virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Parrot Ransomware Virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Parrot Ransomware Virus manually?
Eliminate Parrot Ransomware Virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Parrot Ransomware Virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Parrot Ransomware Virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Parrot Ransomware Virus .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Parrot Ransomware Virus .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Parrot Ransomware Virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Parrot Ransomware Virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Parrot Ransomware Virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.