Tips To Delete OpsVenezeula Ransomware and Decrypt files
My Windows Operating System has been locked by OpsVenezeula Ransomware Virus. My System files also affected with this infection. So that I am unable to perform any task and open any files. While I try to access even single file then it demands huge money. Please help me to eliminate OpsVenezeula Ransomware completely from my PC and decrypt all kinds of System files.
OpsVenezeula Ransomware is a highly malicious computer infection that main function is to lock down the target System and encrypt all kinds of System files as well as demand huge money. Thus this behavior it is considered as a ransomware or file encrypting virus. It is discovered by the team of remote hacker with the main intention to extort huge money by phishing innocent users. It is able to infect any kinds of windows based Operating system. OpsVenezeula Ransomware comes inside into your System with the package of freeware, spam mails campaign, using java script, and click on malicious links, visiting suspicious site and other tricky ways. Once activated, it will deeply scan entire hard disk to encrypt all storing of system files. It is able to inject all kind of System files like as Word, Excel, Power-point, Images, Pictures, Audios, Videos, Games, and Apps and so on. It uses strong cryptographic algorithm AES and RSA to encrypt all kind of System files. It also adds own extension at the end of every file to makes all useful files inaccessible for the users.
What will the next step after encrypted all files:
The next steps just after successfully encrypted all kinds of System files, that OpsVenezeula Ransomware will leave ransom note on the computer screen in the form of html or text. This message says that your System has been locked and file been encrypted due to visiting on the suspicious site. if you want to recover all files then you must have to pay ransom money about 500 US dollars as a bit coins with in 48 hrs. It also sends threat full message if you don’t pay money on time then you will lost your file permanently from your System.
How To Make Deal With OpsVenezeula Ransomware:
Users are highly advice never try to make any deal with OpsVenezeula Ransomware and send money. Because there is no any guaranteed that you will get all encrypted files just after paid money to the hacker. In this way you can lost your files and money as well. If you really access all encrypted files then you have to firstly remove OpsVenezeula Ransomware completely from your System. Then after you can recover all kind of System files by using legitimate recovery Software program.
Remove OpsVenezeula Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with OpsVenezeula Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete OpsVenezeula Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like OpsVenezeula Ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove OpsVenezeula Ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall OpsVenezeula Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete OpsVenezeula Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of OpsVenezeula Ransomware manually?
Eliminate OpsVenezeula Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out OpsVenezeula Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove OpsVenezeula Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete OpsVenezeula Ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\OpsVenezeula Ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent OpsVenezeula Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like OpsVenezeula Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by OpsVenezeula Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.