How to Uninstall OpenCandy Ads
OpenCandy Ads appears on the computer screen due to PUP that gets added in the PC secretly. OpenCandy is an application that has been created by SweetLabs and it get inside the targeted PC along with some other legitimate application and freeware such as browser add-ons, toolbar, software updates, System optimizer tools and so on. After settling down, it starts to spy on user’s activities in order to gather information like users Online browsing and shopping pattern, search-history, favorite or bookmarked websites and so on. If you open the “Windows Task Manager”, you would notice two of its related process namely “spidentifier.exe” and “rundll32.exe”.
Due to OpenCandy Ads attack, you would notice so many unwanted motivations in the browser settings such and unwanted changes in the default homepage, new-tab URL, search-engine provider and so on. It continuously does webpage rerouting process and continuous bombarding of intrusive advertisements. It is crystal clear that this kind of adware totally hampers the overall Online browsing experience. Its related apps and programs manipulate the targeted victims to download its payloads.
The above mentioned processes and payloads of OpenCandy Ads could be installed in the PC as an additional attachments with reputable programs especially freeware. The bundlers or download manager doesn’t reveals about this additional attachment. The bundler could be a DivX file, FileZilla, PDF Creator, Java files, mIRC, and uTorrent and so on. After settling down, it does a number of malicious activities including spying activities for data-theft and sharing the personal data of users with third-parties. This kind of aware covers the PC screen unnecessary software promotion and it is very difficult to avoid them.
OpenCandy Ads creates a lot of inconvenience and there is no point in using its related program for a very long time. Eventually the browser will start to freeze and suspicious redirection of webpage makes the situation worse. So, it is better that you remove OpenCandy Ads from your PC immediately. If you are a novice user then it is better for you to scan the work-station with a powerful anti-malware tool. The manual process has been also mentioned but it is only recommended to computer experts.
Delete OpenCandy Ads, Remove OpenCandy Ads, Uninstall OpenCandy Ads, How to Remove OpenCandy Ads, How to Delete OpenCandy Ads, How to Uninstall OpenCandy Ads, How to Get Rid of OpenCandy Ads
Remove OpenCandy Ads using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with OpenCandy Ads then you were highly suggested to delete OpenCandy Ads by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like OpenCandy Ads. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove OpenCandy Ads. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall OpenCandy Ads from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete OpenCandy Ads using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of OpenCandy Ads manually?
Eliminate OpenCandy Ads by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out OpenCandy Ads as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove OpenCandy Ads entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete OpenCandy Ads.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\OpenCandy Ads.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent OpenCandy Ads and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like OpenCandy Ads infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by OpenCandy Ads again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.