Easy Steps To Uninstall .NANO extension virus from system
.NANO extension virus is one of the most perilous computer infections that belong to ransomware family. It is a highly perilous computer infection that is able to lock down the target system and encrypt all kind of data and file which stored into the target PC. It has been programmed by the team of remote hacker with the main target to extort huge ransom money by the phishing innocent users. It usually attaches itself into your system and starts its evil activities.
.NANO extension virus can easily lockdown the Windows Operating System like as Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It encrypt your important files such as Word, Excel, Power-point, Images, Pictures, Audios, Videos, Games , Apps and so on by the using a very strong cryptographic algorithm AES and RSA. It also adds own malicious “NANO” extension at the end of every files to makes them inaccessible.
How .NANO extension virus Get Enters Into Your PC:
.NANO extension virus is a highly cunning System virus that infiltrate into your System via various intrusive methods.
- With the spam mail campaign.
- Fake Software Updates,.
- Downloading third party freeware program,.
- Updating System Software.
- Clicking on malicious links, visiting commercial and suspicious site.
- Watching porn movies and other tricky ways.
How .NANO extension virus Demands Ransom Money:
Just after successfully encrypted all kind of System files, .NANO extension virus will demands ransom money by the sending ransom note in the form of html or text. This ransom note states that you’re all data and file has been encrypted by strong encryption key. In order to access all encrypted files you must need to purchase decryption key. The cost of the decryption key is approximately $500 and you have to pay this huge amount in the form of bit coins with in 48 hrs. It also send warning message, if you don’t pay money on time then you’re all data and file will delete permanently from your System.
How To Make Deal With .NANO extension virus:
In order to get access all encrypted files victim should not pay ransom money to the .NANO extension virus. Because there is no any proof it will get back all encrypted files just after paid ransom money. It is only a tricky way to make huge ransom money. There are highly probabilities that you will lose your time and money as well. The only one way to decrypt all kind of system files is to remove .NANO extension virus firstly and completely from System. Just after that you can easily restore all files by the using legitimate recovery Software.
Remove .NANO extension virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with .NANO extension virus then you were highly suggested to delete .NANO extension virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like .NANO extension virus . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove .NANO extension virus . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall .NANO extension virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete .NANO extension virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of .NANO extension virus manually?
Eliminate .NANO extension virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out .NANO extension virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove .NANO extension virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete .NANO extension virus .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ .NANO extension virus .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent .NANO extension virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like .NANO extension virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by .NANO extension virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.