Why MusicPower Search Attacked the Browser?
The one line answer to this question is that your work-station doesn’t have proper anti-malware security. Cyber-criminals take advantage of security vulnerabilities and loopholes. Any kind of carelessness while Online browsing activities will lead to severe malware attack. So, be careful regarding any activities you do while browsing especially related to downloading programs. Always choose trusted and official sources and select advance/custom installation process so that the hidden files and malware attachments could be avoided. Read the terms and agreement as well as privacy-policy carefully. Be highly careful from spam email campaigns. Don’t open email attachments sent by unknown senders. Avoid opening email that contains a lot of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors or those emails which are not in your native language.
Issues Caused by MusicPower Search
- Hijacks the browser and ruins the overall Online browsing experience
- Adds plug-ins and extensions in the browser that spy on users activities
- Alters the important registries and System files
- Exploits the PC security vulnerabilities and opens backdoor for other malware
- Manipulates you to buy useless products and subscribe to unnecessary services
MusicPower Search is dangerous for System performance and risky for personal data security. Hence it is advised to remove this browser hijacker quickly. Both manual as well as automatic process has been explained below broadly.
Remove MusicPower Search using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with MusicPower Search then you were highly suggested to delete MusicPower Search by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like MusicPower Search. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove MusicPower Search. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall MusicPower Search from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete MusicPower Search using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of MusicPower Search manually?
Eliminate MusicPower Search by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out MusicPower Search as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove MusicPower Search entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete MusicPower Search.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\MusicPower Search.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\MusicPower Search.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent MusicPower Search and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like MusicPower Search infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by MusicPower Search again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.