Complete solution To Uninstall LIGMA ransomware from PC
LIGMA ransomware is a file encryption virus that is recently discovered in early phase of September 8th, 2018 by the cyber criminal. It is categorized under a ransomware family. It can be detected as PUP.AD. LIGMA ransomware. The main motto behind to create this virus is to encrypt all kind of System files as well as extract huge money from users. It is able to invade all version Windows Operating System like as Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It usually attaches itself and starts to do lots of malicious activities. Once infiltrated, LIGMA ransomware will deeply scan entire hard disk to encrypt all kind of System files like as Word, Excel, Power-point, Documents, and PDF with the help of sophisticated encrypting algorithm AES-256. It also embedded .CRYPTER, .ForgiveME file name extension at the end of every files to makes them inaccessible for the users.
How LIGMA ransomware infiltrate into your System:
LIGMA ransomware is a cunning System virus that infiltrate into your System through spam mail campaign , fake downloading website, updating System Software, Downloading freeware program, updating system Software, click on malicious links, and other tricky ways.
What is the main Motto of LIGMA ransomware:
The main motto of this virus is to phishing innocent users for making huge money. So it sends ransom note on the computer screen in the form of html or text that demands huge money instead of access all crucial files. It also gets some time to pay huge money as well as threat full message if you don’t pay money on time then your all data and file will delete permanently from your System. Users must be careful and don’t trust such types of message. It is only a tricky way to extort huge money by fooling innocent users. If you will pay ransom money on time but there is no any guaranteed that it will get back your all useful files.
Other harmful Impact of LIGMA ransomware:
- It modifies the system as well as browser setting.
- It corrupts the System files and Windows registries.
- It alters the default homepage and search engine setting.
- It gathers private and sensitive details for evil use.
- It consumes huge resources of the System memory.
Why To Remove LIGMA ransomware:
To restore all data and file as well as safe your system from entire damage thus LIGMA ransomware is highly essential to remove LIGMA ransomware from System. Just after that you can easily restore all data by backup files or using recovery Software.
Remove LIGMA ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with LIGMA ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete LIGMA ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like LIGMA ransomware . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove LIGMA ransomware . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall LIGMA ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete LIGMA ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of LIGMA ransomware manually?
Eliminate LIGMA ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out LIGMA ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove LIGMA ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete LIGMA ransomware .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ LIGMA ransomware .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent LIGMA ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like LIGMA ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by LIGMA ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.