Know How to Uninstall JS:Agent-EDB [Trj] Permanently
JS:Agent-EDB [Trj] is a serious Trojan infection that badly affects the overall performance of your PC. The Online security forums are full of queries from the innocent victims whose PC has been infected with this malware. This malware is capable to modify the browser settings and tries to redirect user over sponsored websites named as “unstop.club” or “none-stops.com”. These websites are browser-hijackers which promotes useless services and products. You may also bogus warning messages continuously appearing on the screen asking you to do download certain programs or anti-malware tool. These are useless sponsored products and their actual aim is to cheat and misguide the innocent users.
Normally, JS:Agent-EDB [Trj] comes bundled with freeware, spam email attachments, peer-to-peer file sharing networks unsafe hyperlink clicks and so on. It contains legitimate looking files and extension and thus it get bypass the security applications. It immediately starts to alter the important registries and System files. Most of its suspicious activities are executed in the background. In many cases, it downloads unsafe additional plug-ins, files, add-ons etc. They consume a lot of PC resources. They could be spyware or key-loggers that constantly spy on user’s activities and tries to steal highly sensitive information such as bank account details, Online browsing pattern, shopping pattern and so on. This sensitive information is shared with third-parties and this leads to identity theft and huge financial loss. Hence it is advised to take quick step and remove JS:Agent-EDB [Trj] as quickly as possible. Both manual as well as automatic process has been mentioned below.
Complete tutorial to delete JS:Agent-EDB [Trj] using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of JS:Agent-EDB [Trj] manually?
Eliminate JS:Agent-EDB [Trj] by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out JS:Agent-EDB [Trj] as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove JS:Agent-EDB [Trj] entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete JS:Agent-EDB [Trj].
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\JS:Agent-EDB [Trj].exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent JS:Agent-EDB [Trj] and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like JS:Agent-EDB [Trj] infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by JS:Agent-EDB [Trj] again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.