Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus is data-encrypting malware that has been designed and developed by cyber-criminals through hidden tear open-source. Many cyber-researchers has detected this malware over Internet and as per estimation, thousands of Windows based PC has already been infected. They get inside the targeted PC silently and do all sorts of perilous and malicious activities in a very secret way. This ransomware comes in the same category of perilous malware such as .qweuirtksd Files ransomware and Popcorn Ransomware. The cyber-criminals behind Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus has only one aim that is to make money and thus to achieve its goal, it compromise the System very badly.
Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus encrypts data using the combination of AES and RSA encryption cipher. The targeted files become totally inaccessible. When users tries to access it, an error message (basically ransom note) appears on the screen. The name of this ransom note is ‘ReadMe_important.txt’ and this file is stored in every folder that contains the encrypted files. According to this ransom note, the victims have to pay $40,000 to get the decryption key. This note contains details regarding the payment method, email ID, and so on. In order to win the victims trust, it demands to provide one of the encrypted files and promises to decrypt it for free. Interestingly, they decrypt the single file in order to manipulate the victims. In general situation, the novice users easily trust them and agree to pay ransom money.
Does Paying Ransom Money for Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus is Solution
The cyber-criminals you are dealing with are professional in cyber-crimes. They know very well that how to cheat the innocent victims and get maximum from them. Coming to point that whether it is a solution to pay ransom money for getting the files and important data back? The simple answer is “No”. You cannot trust cyber-criminals that they will provide the original decryption key after receiving the money. It is very common with ransomware that the associated cyber-criminals didn’t provide the necessary decryption code even after getting the money in their account. All the communication channels between the victims and cyber-criminals get totally blocked. The victim feels cheated because of the loss of money and data as well.
Your data could be very crucial for you and you want to recover it any cost. As mentioned earlier, paying the ransom money is not the solution. You should try some alternative tricks such as using “Backup files” or “Volume Shadow Copies”. You can also try using some data recovery tool. However, before using all these tricks, it is important that your PC is free from malware. As long as the scripts and payload of Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus is there in the PC, you cannot recover your files. So, first of all, it is recommended to scan your PC with a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
How Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus Gets Inside the PC:
- Bundling its files with freeware and shareware
- Spam email attachments
- Hyperlinks, unsafe pop-ups
- External infected storage devices such as memory card, CDs etc.
- Exploitation in the security firewall settings
Remove Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus then you were highly suggested to delete Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus manually?
Eliminate Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Inkognitoman@tutamail.com Virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.