Simple Process To Uninstall I have bad news for you Email Scam from PC
I have bad news for you Email Scam is annoying and fake scam message which sends by scammer to scam innocent users. This type of email message is categorized as an email spam campaign. The main aim behind this to trick people into paying them money by making threats. Typically, scammers send an email stating that your all operating System has been hacked. It also scare innocent uses by the claims that they made a screenshot of you while you were visiting some pornography or adult website. If you don’t want to this screen shot will be sent to all your contacts and what’s app group list then you have to pay $ 500 as a bit coins. It also states that if you don’t pay money in 48 hrs then your all photo will be share in what’s app group as well your system will be hacked.
How Do Spam Campaigns Attach into your System:
Spam mail campaign usually attach into your System via spam mails which send by the unknown person. It also spreads via attached files like as Microsoft word, Documents, Excel and other documents and files. It also attach with the bundling of freeware and shareware program lie as audios, video downloader, download manager, PUFF creator etc which users mostly download and installed via third party webpage.
How To Avoid Installation of Malware:
- Do not open email attachments that you received by a unknown sender.
- Open these attachments only if you are really sure that it is safe.
- Downloading freeware and shareware via their official website.
- Avoiding using various third party downloaders.
- Do not skip the installation or download steps.
- Checking all the available “Custom or Advance” setting.
- Do not update your software using third party updaters.
Users don’t need to scare by I have bad news for you Email Scam messages because it is send by cyber hacker to scare innocent users only and only make huge amount. The most important thing is simply ignore them and do not send them money. If you want to stop I have bad news for you Email Scam threat full message then you are highly suggested to remove malware infection which stored in to your System with the help of using below automatic removal tool.
Remove I have bad news for you Email Scam using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with I have bad news for you Email Scam then you were highly suggested to delete I have bad news for you Email Scam by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like I have bad news for you Email Scam . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove I have bad news for you Email Scam . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall I have bad news for you Email Scam from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete I have bad news for you Email Scam using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of I have bad news for you Email Scam manually?
Eliminate I have bad news for you Email Scam by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out I have bad news for you Email Scam as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove I have bad news for you Email Scam entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete I have bad news for you Email Scam .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ I have bad news for you Email Scam .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent I have bad news for you Email Scam and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like I have bad news for you Email Scam infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by I have bad news for you Email Scam again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.