I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam is a perilous adware infection and it continuously reappear on the PC screen even if you close the notification. It is very irritating and is a struggling task to use the infected browser. If you are also facing similar problems then it is recommended to read the blog till the end.
Many of the PC users especially those who are using Windows Operating System are facing I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam issue. The continuous messages are sent that says that the PC and personal data is compromised. It threat that your personal data will be shared with your friends, relatives and colleagues. This is a scam triggered by cyber-criminals who tries to cheat the innocent victims by scaring and blackmailing them. You may be asked to pay certain money as ransom.
More Details About I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam (Depth Analysis)
This is a spam threat message. The cyber-criminal tries to convince you that your personal data is really at risk. They claim that they have records of your personal data such as account password, Online browsing details, emails, browser history, phone numbers, personal files etc. and threats to share them publically. In order to create panic, it claims to have installed a camera that has recorded you doing illegal activities including watching child pornography. It threats to share the recording with your friends and relatives
The cyber-criminals demands to pay $813 in Bitcoin currency within 2 days after you receive the email. The scary email message is:
Subject: Change your password immediately. Your account has been hacked.
I greet you!
I have bad news for you.
09/11/2018 – on this day I hacked your operating system and got full access to your account –
It is useless to change the password, my malware intercepts it every time.
How it was:
In the software of the router to which you were connected that day, there was a vulnerability.
I first hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
When you entered in the Internet, my trojan was installed on the operating system of your device.
After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).
A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a small amount of money to unlock.
But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and came to the big delight of your favorite resources.
I’m talking about sites for adults.
I want to say – you are a big pervert. You have unbridled fantasy!
After that, an idea came to my mind.
I made a screenshot of the intimate website where you have fun (you know what it is about, right?).
After that, I took off your joys (using the camera of your device). It turned out beautifully, do not hesitate.
I am strongly believe that you would not like to show these pictures to your relatives, friends or colleagues.
I think $813 is a very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I spent a lot of time on you!
I accept money only in Bitcoins.
My BTC wallet: 17vzpL7n29egdeJF1hvUE4tKV81MqsW4wF, 1LwibmKAKu4kt4SvRLYdUP3aW7vL3Y78zL, 1B1Vov1LTLGLcVG3ycPQhQLe81V67FZpMZ
You do not know how to replenish a Bitcoin wallet?
In any search engine write “how to send money to btc wallet”.
It’s easier than send money to a credit card!
For payment you have a little more than two days (exactly 50 hours).
Do not worry, the timer will start at the moment when you open this letter. Yes, yes .. it has already started!
After payment, my virus and dirty photos with you self-destruct automatically.
Narrative, if I do not receive the specified amount from you, then your device will be blocked, and all your contacts will receive a photos with your “joys”.
I want you to be prudent.
– Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data is already uploaded to a remote server)
– Do not try to contact me (this is not feasible, I sent you an email from your account)
– Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help either, since your data is already on a remote server.
P.S. I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment, as you are not my single victim.
This is a hacker code of honor.
From now on, I advise you to use good antiviruses and update them regularly (several times a day)!
Don’t be mad at me, everyone has their own work.
This extortion scam only harasses the victims for money. So, for safety, it is advised to use an powerful anti-malware tool that will provide complete protection to your PC from dangerous malware. You should not reply to such email scan and never pay the demanded ransom fees. Use a strong password for you emails IDs and other important accounts.
Remove I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam then you were highly suggested to delete I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam manually?
Eliminate I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by I greet you I have bad news for you Email Scam again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.