Depth Analysis of HPDriver.exe
HPDriver.exe is an unwanted suspicious file secretly mines the Monero digital currency on the infected PC without permission. The System performance becomes extremely slows and sluggish because of high consumption of CPU and graphics card power. Any kind of Miners consume high computer resources and this leads to a lot of issues. Every program including day-to-day activities on the PC becomes very slow. The browser and other important programs start getting to freeze and crash regularly. The life span of CPU becomes very low. The PC could fails to respond normal commands given by users.
Don’t Take Suspicious Files like HPDriver.exe Casually
The unwanted files like HPDriver.exe should never be ignored. As mentioned earlier, it disturbs the PC performance by consume high CPU resources. According to research, it opens backdoor and is a root cause for other malware intrusion. The security vulnerabilities are exploited and exposed to third-parties so that other malware could attack the PC secretly from backdoor. It has been noticed that HPDriver.exe is not a stand-alone infection. It brings a lot of other suspicious files and payloads with it. There is a big list of unwanted processes and operations executed on the infected machine. Suspicious files commonly hide its presence by installing themselves in a very deep location. Such files are usually self-replicating hence they again come back as soon as PC is rebooted. It brings Trojan in the PC that are capable of doing so many suspicious activities such as taking screenshot of your financial transactions, using webcam for illegal recordings, connecting PC to a remote server and so on.
HPDriver.exe (Prevention Tips)
Remove HPDriver.exe using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with HPDriver.exe then you were highly suggested to delete HPDriver.exe by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like HPDriver.exe. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove HPDriver.exe. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall HPDriver.exe from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete HPDriver.exe using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of HPDriver.exe manually?
Eliminate HPDriver.exe by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out HPDriver.exe as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove HPDriver.exe entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete HPDriver.exe.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent HPDriver.exe and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like HPDriver.exe infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by HPDriver.exe again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.