email@example.com is a data-encrypting malware that secretly gets inside the PC and starts locking the personal files and programs. It can encode the daily used files and programs related to MS Office docs, multimedia files, Java scripts and files, web files and so on. The cyber-criminals have developed this malware in order to cheat the innocent victims and extort money from them. They use highly advance encryption technology such as combination of AES and RSA encryption technique in order to encrypt the files. The access to locked files is not possible unless you use the decryption key. The unlock key is unique for every encrypted files and this is stored in the remote server. The cyber-criminals asks heavy ransom amount in order in exchange of the decryption key.
firstname.lastname@example.org can encrypt files as well as it locks the desktop wallpaper. The ransom note is replaced with the default wallpaper as well as it is stored in every folder that contains the encrypted files. The victims are threatened to pay the ransom money within 24 hours’ time otherwise their data will get damaged permanently. The email ID is provided in the ransom note to interact with the cyber-criminals and negotiate the ransom money amount if possible. In order to win the trust of victims, they ask to forward one encrypted file and they will be unlocked for free.
Cyber-experts are totally against paying any kind of ransom money cyber-criminals. According to them, paying ransom is wastage of money because there is no guarantee that cyber-criminals will provide the original decryption key once the money is paid. They cheat and scam the innocent users in maximum cases. They either provide the empty files or duplicate decryption key even after the money is paid. All the communication links with cyber-criminals get disconnected. And most of all, the money you pay as ransom will be used in other illegal activities and more ransomware and spyware will be created.
How to Recover Files Encrypted by email@example.com
When your files get locked by ranosmware, first of all, you should try to remove its payloads so that it could not encrypt other files and programs. So, immediately scan the work-station with a powerful anti-malware tool. Now, once your PC gets malware free, you can begin the data recovery process. If you have the backup files of encrypted data then you don’t have to worry much. You may also try “Volume Shadow Copies” or a data recovery tool.
Remove firstname.lastname@example.org using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with email@example.com then you were highly suggested to delete firstname.lastname@example.org by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like email@example.com. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove firstname.lastname@example.org. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall email@example.com from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete firstname.lastname@example.org using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of email@example.com manually?
Eliminate firstname.lastname@example.org by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out email@example.com as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove firstname.lastname@example.org entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete email@example.com.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\firstname.lastname@example.org
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent email@example.com and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like firstname.lastname@example.org infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by email@example.com again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.