Delete Google “second search bar” from browser manually
Google “second search bar” is a bogus search-engine provider that pretends to be legitimate by its appearance. It will never provide the result for your search queries which you want. The irrelevant search-result is full of sponsored hyperlinks that redirect the webpage over unsafe commercial websites. It will constantly mislead with dodgy websites and tries to bring additional malware in the background. Google “second search bar” has similar traits of a browser hijacker and there is not a single positive reason for which you could use it. When cyber-experts researched about it, they came to know about its true features that of a potentially unwanted program. It can easily take illegal control over the popular browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla and Internet Explorer and so on. It replaces the default homepage, new tab URL’s as well as search-engine provider and doesn’t allow to revert back the previous settings. Any novice user will easily get manipulate by its presentation and appearance.
Harmful Properties of Google “second search bar”
- Alters the browser settings and files without user permission
- Download arbitrary files that consumes high System resource and RAM and slows down overall System performance
- Adds suspicious plug-ins and browser extensions that spy on users activities and tries to steal highly sensitive data
- Affects the overall performance of PC as well as apps installed in it
- Exploits the security vulnerabilities for the attack of other malware such as spyware, Trojan etc.
- Collects the sensitive information of users and shares with third party for financial benefits of associated cyber-criminals
The attack of Google “second search bar” is very silent. Mostly, it comes bundled with freeware, social engineering scams, and peer-to-peer file sharing and so on. It settles down in a very deep location and constantly changes its name hence it can easily bypass the normal security application. Though its attack is secret but it will show its symptoms immediately. So, you should take immediate steps to get rid of Google “second search bar” as soon as its early symptoms get noticed.
Remove Google “second search bar” using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Google “second search bar”: Online as well as Offline impacts
Online errors faced can by Users due to this threat:
- It will change your browser’s default search engine along with homepage and new tab page.
- From the beginning to last of surfing, you will constantly end up redirected to same malicious domain (especially to websites with 404 error page).
- You are blocked from accessing the security related domains.
- While surfing session you were forces to face numbers of pop-up ads and junk notifications.
- Due to unauthorized modifications by Google “second search bar”, your Computer’s Internet Speed does sluggish.
- You will also eventually get blue screen error (BSOD error) which freezes your entire browser’s process.
- You won’t be able to log out your own personal account due to modification in domain’s java scripts.
- Some strange toolbars and browser extension were automatically installed which increase browsing loading time.
- It will cause your browser freezing which can crashes eventually.
- In will runs click fraud and phishing functions online in order to increase Internet traffic of particular domain and illegally earn some revenue.
- Your mails, social messages were not able to send. It will bounce back right after sending to particular recipient.
Offline errors associated to Google “second search bar” have been found by experts:
- Some strange Icons were automatically installed inside your Computer’s taskbar, System tray as well as Desktop.
- You can find out some unwanted programs installed inside the PC named inside the Control Panel’s program list.
- You can notice unusual amount of file’s name were attached to favourites which even you don’t know.
- Strange problems were keeps happening while User’s work (performance issues, program gets crashes, etc.)
- PC’s performance got decreased since this vermin installed.
- Even you will not doing any particular work on PC, the RAM as well as CPU resources usage got higher than expect.
- Drives files were modified automatically or they were automatically moved to another drive volume.
- Malicious files replicate with legitimate and automatically delete from PC.
- As after starting the System the PC display got flips upside down or inverted.
- Automatic printing of documents and changing of desktop wallpaper.
- Not opening up task manager or taskbar disappearance.
- PC will take long time of booting and sometime it will restart automatically.
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Google “second search bar” then you were highly suggested to delete Google “second search bar” by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Google “second search bar”. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Google “second search bar”. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Google “second search bar” from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Google “second search bar” using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Google “second search bar” manually?
Eliminate Google “second search bar” by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Google “second search bar” as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Google “second search bar” entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Google “second search bar”.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Google “second search bar”.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Google “second search bar” and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Google “second search bar” infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Google “second search bar” again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.