Google Lead Services (An Independent Advertisement Promoting Platform)
This is yet another Online advertisement platform whose aim is to convince the users to invest their money useless services and products. Google Lead Services has no connection with Google Advertisement network. It is an independent portal that is used for mal-advertising and other fraudulent activities. The cyber-criminals behind this application promise so many attractive offers and feature but they are impossible and bogus in reality. For avoiding any legal issues and claims from Google, It shows a very short disclaimer on its websites footer that says, the advertisement service is not associated to search-giant. Since the disclaimer is very short and is written at the bottom of the page hence most of the novice users fail to see the disclaimer. They fall in the trap by considering Google Lead Services as a legitimate service.
Google Lead Services works Like an Adware
This manipulative platform generates banners pop-ups on the top and side of the search-result webpage. These ads are sponsored and contain hyperlinks of shady websites. So, when you click on such notification, the webpage gets redirected over perilous domains. Sometime the redirection happens directly on the same websites or it may open a new-tab URL of shady domains. It will illegally modify the basic configuration of the browsers and starts interfering in the Online browsing session. Interestingly, it changes the contents and keywords of visited webpage. Random texts get bold and turn into hyperlinks. This is very risky of the two reasons.
- You will not be able to see the actual contents of the visited website. If the same website is opened on other PC, you will see different content on it.
- The ads will redirect over shady commercials, affiliate marketing schemes, and manipulate to invest money on useless services
- Can add secret plug-ins and add-ons in the browser for spying activities and lead to data theft
You must interact with bogus services like Google Lead Services. Don’t believe in its fake scan report and alerts. Don’t download the recommended PC optimization tool because this is a shady services operated by cyber-criminals. It may bring other potentially unwanted program to create full havoc and mess-up. Block its services immediately and scan your work-station with a powerful anti-malware tool. The depth instruction on malware removal has been elaborated below.
Google Lead Services are triggered by Adware
If you are facing such notification and pop-ups regularly then your PC is infected by adware. Such applications usually enter in the targeted computer using tricks bundling and social engineering. The suspicious software package especially freeware and shareware contains additional attachments with them which are hidden under custom/advance installation process. Apart from PC, adware also targets smartphones. It is risky to download third-party apps from unauthorized stores. It is very important to be careful regarding programs you download in the work-station. Read their terms and agreement as well as privacy-policy very carefully. Don’t download programs that ask to make unnecessary modification in other programs installed in the PC.
Remove Google Lead Services using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Google Lead Services then you were highly suggested to delete Google Lead Services by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Google Lead Services. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Google Lead Services. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Google Lead Services from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Google Lead Services using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Google Lead Services manually?
Eliminate Google Lead Services by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Google Lead Services as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Google Lead Services entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Google Lead Services.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Google Lead Services.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Google Lead Services and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Google Lead Services infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Google Lead Services again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.