How to delete Go.anyfileconverter.com (Virus Uninstall)
Go.anyfileconverter.com is fake web service that claims to allow the user to downloading free software which is able to convert any files to other formats. It is malware creation of Cyber criminals to earn some unethical profit and fool the innocent user. They can never do any mercy with you. It hijacks your main browser and modifies its default setting as well. They keep record of your some information and deliver to illegal ones. This article will help you to remove this nasty virus from your computer. You should read this article and follow the steps given below for the removal of this dubious malware.
Go.anyfileconverter.com is detected as browser hijacker
It is very cunning malware program and computer infection that is categorized as browser hijacker. It can easily attacks your all version of Windows OS like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 based PCs without permission. It can do unnecessary changes in default setting in your computer and block your System security program. It injects harmful codes in your System registry editor that causes automatic restarts your computer in certain interval of times automatically. It disables your antivirus and blocks Firewall security of your computer that causes big troubles. This risky program should be deleting from your computer immediately.
If your browser is redirects on Go.anyfileconverter.com domain, then it is sure that you have installed an adware program in your PCs. It affects your online experience more. It modifies your some popular web browser including Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome and other. You will see lots of ads or popup messages on your browser while you surfing online, once it installed. You may see the messages like “Read Go.anyfileconverter.com”, “Transfer data from Go.anyfileconverter.com” on the status bar of your browser that proves the presence of adware program in your computer. They can collect your crucial information such as geographical location, IP address, login ID email ID, password, banking details, credit card details and more information as well. They can share your all personal data to hacker or third parties that can very risky for your privacy & safety. It is important to delete this notorious malware from your PCs immediately.
Go.anyfileconverter.com gets distribute in your machine from malicious ads or popup messages
It is ad-support program that has developed by Cyber crooks to generate some revenue from their promoting parties. It is generally get enters into your PCs accidently as bundles of free software program, fake software updates, crack software, file sharing network, downloaded media files, infected external media drives, social media, porn or adult related websites, torrent websites, fake file converter web service program, suspicious or in-text links and many other tricks. You should always choose recommended custom/advance setting for the installation of free software in your System. If these setting are not given, then you can cancel the process of installation. It is probability to uninstall Go.anyfileconverter.com from your PCs with our easy removal techniques.
Remove Go.anyfileconverter.com using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Go.anyfileconverter.com then you were highly suggested to delete Go.anyfileconverter.com by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Go.anyfileconverter.com. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Go.anyfileconverter.com. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Go.anyfileconverter.com from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Go.anyfileconverter.com using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Go.anyfileconverter.com manually?
Eliminate Go.anyfileconverter.com by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Go.anyfileconverter.com as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Go.anyfileconverter.com entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Go.anyfileconverter.com.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Go.anyfileconverter.com and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Go.anyfileconverter.com infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Go.anyfileconverter.com again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.