GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware is a data-encrypting malware which has been active from past two-years. These days, a new version of this malware is circulating over Internet and Windows PC users are becoming its victim as a very high speed. This new version uses AES encryption cipher method and appends .crypted suffix in the infected file extension. It can encrypt more than 34 different types of files that include multimedia, music, audios, videos, games, MS Office docs and so on.
After the encryption process by GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware gets completed, it drops a ransom note in the file named as HOW_OPEN_FILES.hta. It demands the victims to pay 1 to 10 bitcoin virtual currency. In order to make communication with the cyber-criminals, its ransom note contains email ids such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and so on. \
It is never recommended to rush up for paying the ransom money. Paying the ransom money doesn’t guarantees that you will get your personal data back. In most cases, the cyber-criminals take up the money and don’t provide the original decryption key. Hence it is recommended that you should more focus on removing GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware. Once this malware is removed, the other files stored in the PC hard-disk will remain safe.
For encrypted file recovery, it is suggested to take some alternate ways such as using data recovery software or using the backup files if you had created it earlier.
Be careful from ransomware intrusion methods such as bundling, social engineering, peer-to-peer file sharing networks, spam email attachments etc. Be careful while browsing and don’t visit suspicious websites. Avoid clicking on random links and pop-ups. Use a powerful anti-malware tool to get complete protection in run-time.
Remove GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware manually?
Eliminate GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by GlobeImposter 2.0 Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.