Delete Ghost Army Ransomware (recommended virus removal guide)
Ghost Army Ransomware is very viscous adware program that is categories as ransomware. It encrypts your files and demands the ransom money for the decryption. It is self executable program that runs automatically on the background of computer without your permission. This harmful virus is created by Cyber crook to fool you and earn unethical money. It infects your System deeply. It will scan your entire computer and lock all the files of hard drive. It can modify the file with its own extension. You need to remove this adware in the very beginning otherwise you will be suffering a lot.
Ghost Army Ransomware is very notorious malware program that infect your System silently. It can change all the setting of your computer like wallpaper, taskbar, browser, System registry and more. It can disable your antivirus and block the Firewall security of your System. It can generally comes in your system through bundles of freeware software, email spam, attachments, suspicious links, porn websites and others sources. Once you install this adware on the System, then it spread malicious codes in your computer and lock all the files of your System and give ransom note on your screen.
If you want to open such encrypted files, then you get an error messages on the screen like “hi, your all files has encrypted due to some security reason. You need to pay XXX ransom money for the decryption otherwise you will lose all data”. These messages make fear on your mind and you will ready for pay to ransom money to it. Ghost Army Ransomware demands the money in the form of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Dashcoin, monero and other cryptocurrencies. If you decide to pay ransom money for the decryption, it is very bad idea. It will never refund your money at any cases and decrypt your files as well. It can also corrupt your backup & recovery software. Now, you need to remove Ghost Army Ransomware from the System quickly.
Remove Ghost Army Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Ghost Army Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete Ghost Army Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Ghost Army Ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Ghost Army Ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Ghost Army Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Ghost Army Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Ghost Army Ransomware manually?
Eliminate Ghost Army Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Ghost Army Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Ghost Army Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Ghost Army Ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Ghost Army Ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Ghost Army Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Ghost Army Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Ghost Army Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.