How to delete Gedantar Ransomware (Step By Step Process)
Gedantar Ransomware has identified by Cyber security experts. According to them, it is very cunning malware that has the capability to lock all types of files of your System and drops ransom notes on screen while you try to open such encrypted files again. You will see this virus in all folder of your computer, once it installed. If System has detected this file virus, then you should try to get rid of it. Don’t be panics, please read this article completely. I am sure that this article will help you to remove this virus from PCs permanently.
How your System gets infected from Gedantar Ransomware?
Malware programmer is designed this file virus to lock your System permanently. It uses malicious tricks to get install in your PCs and does nasty things in your computer. It is generally get enters into your PCs via emails spam messages or unsolicited mail, infected external media (CD, DVD, Flash drives and other), social media, porn or adult related websites, shady websites, malicious ads or popup, malicious hyperlinks, fake software updates, crack software, free software, file sharing network and many other tricks.
Major harmful impact of Gedantar Ransomware
It is belongs to Ransomware category. It is made using RSA-2048 encryption algorithm technique that is able to encrypt your all files including documents, ppt, xlx, css, html, pdf, ppt, database, text, images, audios, videos, games and other files of your hard drive and demand ransom money to decrypt your files. It creates multiple copies of this virus and spreads in each folder of your hard drive. It is not an easy task for you to delete this virus one-by-one from System. It disables your some legitimate application running in your System like control panel, registry editor, antivirus, Firewall and other that can be high risk for your privacy & safety.
Once Gedantar Ransomware locked your System, it will ask you to pay $500 to $1500 ransom money in the form of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. It changes your desktop wallpaper with ransom image. It can give you some free encryption test that successfully decrypts your some files. Then after, it will forced you to pay extortion money otherwise, you will lose your all personal files permanently. If you decide to pay ransom money to them, it is bad idea at all. They will never decrypt your System at any situations. In order to click on the links provided on ransom notes screen, you got malicious harmful virus in your computer. If you have created backup of your files, then it is good for. Don’t worry; it is possible to get rid of Gedantar Ransomware with our recommended removal solution.
Remove Gedantar Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Gedantar Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete Gedantar Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Gedantar Ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Gedantar Ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Gedantar Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Gedantar Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Gedantar Ransomware manually?
Eliminate Gedantar Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Gedantar Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Gedantar Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Gedantar Ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Gedantar Ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Gedantar Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Gedantar Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Gedantar Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.