Easy way To Delete GameOver Ransomware from System
GameOver Ransomware is a nasty file encrypting virus that belongs to ransomware family. It is a very dangerous computer infection that lockdown your System and encrypt all kind of System files. It can easily invade all version Windows Operating System like as Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It is discovered by the team of remote hacker with the main target to makes illegal money through infiltrate innocent users. It get insert into your system with spam mail attachments, using corrupted CD, Downloading unwanted program, sharing files through junk removal devices, updating System software, click on malicious links and performing other annoying activities. Once activated, GameOver Ransomware will deeply scan entire hard disk then try to encrypt all kinds of System files like as Word, Excel, Power-point, images, Pictures, Audios, Videos, Games, and Apps and so on. It uses strong cryptographic algorithm AES and RSA to encrypt all kinds of System files. It also adds own extension at the end of every file to makes them inaccessible for the users.
How GameOver Ransomware Demands Money:
Once encrypted all kinds of System GameOver Ransomware will send ransom note on your computer screen. This message says that you’re all data and file has been encrypted with strong encryption key. To restore all data and file you have to need to purchase decryption keys which cost is about 500 US dollars and you have to pay this amount in the form of bit coins within 48 hrs otherwise your all data and file will delete permanently from your System.
Should Victim Pay Ransom Money:
Victim should not pay ransom money to the hacker because there is no any proof that you will get back all files just after paid ransom money. There are highly chance you will get lost your files and money as well. During the transaction money it may track your online keys habits and collect your private and sensitive details including bank and credit card information for evil use.
How To Recover All Files From GameOver Ransomware:
To recover all files from GameOver Ransomware victim must need to delete this virus firstly and completely from your System. But it is so hard to detect and eliminate with normal antivirus program. Don’t worry here is given below effective removal guide that help you to remove GameOver Ransomware easily and instantly from your System.
Remove GameOver Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with GameOver Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete GameOver Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like GameOver Ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove GameOver Ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall GameOver Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete GameOver Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of GameOver Ransomware manually?
Eliminate GameOver Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out GameOver Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove GameOver Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete GameOver Ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ GameOver Ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent GameOver Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like GameOver Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by GameOver Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.