EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware is a data-encrypting malware based on crypto-technique. It uses a powerful cryptographic algorithm cipher for file encryption and makes it totally inaccessible. Whenever you try to access it, a ransom note appears on the screen. Keep on reading this blog till the end to get complete information including its removal method and ways to recover the encrypted files.
How EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware Does Gets Inside the PC:
The associated cyber-criminals spends a lot of money its circulation. They are distributed various deceiving methods such as spam emails, bundlers, social engineering and so on. The malicious scripts are spread through payload dropper which is spread around the Internet. No matter how it gets in your System, if you execute its scripts or execution files then you are in trouble.
You have to be careful on social media and while using file sharing services. Don’t directly open any file right after downloading them. First scan it with a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
More Details about EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware
The purpose of EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware is to lock the targeted files and extort ransom money. In order to achieve its persistence, it modifies the entries in registry editor. They get active or launched as soon as the Windows OS is booted. The ransom note are stored is a text or html file that are stored in every folders that contains encrypted file. The ransom content is displayed as wallpaper. The ransom note forces you to make the payment as early as possible. Probably, it will only provide 48 hours to make the payment.
It is never recommended to pay ransom because it is a spam. You will not get the original decryption key even after making the full payment. The money is asked to be paid in Bitcoin Virtual money so you will not be able to know the actual identity of receiver. All your communication channels with the cyber-criminals such as email ID etc. will not work. You will end up losing your money as well as time.
How to Recover the Encrypted files
If you have created back up of your important files in the past then the recovery of locked files is not that much hard. You just have to use the backup files. On the other hand, you will have to heavily rely on “Shadow Volume Copies” or data recovery software. Before using any of these methods, you need to remove all the files and scripts associated with EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware. So, it is recommended to scan your PC with a powerful anti-malware tool.
Remove EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware manually?
Eliminate EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by EnyBeny Revenge Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.